003

Green light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unknown Number

(09:12) Hi Sana. I'm Jieun.

I just wanted to say

I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday 

(09:12) I was very upset when

she told me the reason

why she stopped taking her meds 

(09:13) Don't give up on her, ok? 

(09:16) I wont 

(09:16) thanks 

(09:16) Great. I swear I'm not a bad person 

(09:17) don't worry about that 

(09:18) um can you give me her parents address?? 

 

Sana was greeted by Dahyun's mom when she arrived at their house. The woman was warm and sweet, just like Dahyun. Mrs Kim recognized her immediately and gave her a hug. 

 

“Sana, you're even prettier in person!” The mother said with a smile. “Dahyun is sleeping right now so maybe you can come back later.”

 

“Oh, it's fine. Thank you.” Sana dried the tears on her cheeks that didn't go unnoticed by the old woman.

 

Mrs Kim took her hand and looked at her sweetly.

 

“She will be fine, don't cry.”

 

When Sana went back to her apartment she got surprised by Jeongyeon sitting in the living room.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Uhm, Nayeon told me there was an emergency so I came here to help.” Jeongyeon said. 

 

Sana turned to look at Nayeon who quickly looked away.

 

“Nayeon?”

 

“Ok, I'm not sure if you know but Jeongyeon's mom is bipolar. So I thought you two could talk.”

 

Jeongyeon was confused.

 

“You scared me to death calling me crying for me to come here just to talk to Sana about my mom?!”

 

“I'm sorry for lying! But Sana needs us.”

 

“Why? What's wrong?”

 

“Her girlfriend is bipolar too and gets maniac behavior.” Nayeon explained.

 

Jeongyeon sighed, asking Sana to sit next to her. Jeongyeon explained that Dahyun was probably depressed right now and that maybe Sana should pay her a visit. Sana said she never saw Dahyun being sad or showing any kind of depression, and Jeongyeon responded by saying that depression is more than just a sad face.

 

Sana remembered the weeks when Dahyun was unavailable. She was so busy idealizing Dahyun as this perfect charming girl that forgot to read between lines. 

 

Sana spent the whole day reading about the bipolar disorder and mental illness. She buried her face in her hands and  silently cried after reading about maniac syndrome.

 

Bipolar disorder was formerly called manic depression. It is a form of major mood disorder, defined by manic episodes. Often involves sleeplessness, sometimes for days, along with hallucinations, psychosis, grandiose delusions, or paranoid rage.

 

The signs were always there. 

 

“Depression can lead to suicidal thoughts.”

 

Sana's heart sank and ran to Dahyun's house again with her heart beating so fast. 

 

This time, Mrs Kim opened the door yawning, getting surprised by seeing the girl there so late at night. When Sana was allowed in, she sent directly to Dahyun's room, feeling relieved to see her peacefully sleeping. When Dahyun woke up the next day, Sana was hugging her.

 

“What are you doing here?” Dahyun sounded confused.

 

“I'm cuddling with you.”

 

That's how they got a new routine. Sana would go to class and then go to look for Dahyun as soon as she could. Sana hugged her tightly while they watched movies and took walks together at the park. Sana tried to no ask how she was because she read on a forum that that's the worst question you can make. Dahyun will lie about feeling fine or would get upset at herself for not being able to feel fine.

 

It was hard, and Sana never felt so powerless like when she realized that she couldn't heal the pain Dahyun was feeling with just hugs and kisses. So she waited and waited. In silence, on the bed welcoming her with smiles, kisses and open arms. Dahyun was worthy of all that.

 

Dahyun's smile came back slowly. The first time Dahyun flashed her trade mark smile at her after days of feeling down, Sana almost feel like crying and kissed her.

 

“I love you.” Sana said.

 

“I love you too.”

 

This was all Sana could do for now. 

 

“I feel as if I tricked you to make you fall for me.” Dahyun whispered against Sana's hair.

 

“What?”

 

“I mean.. you didn't sign up for this mess.” Dahyun sighed.

 

Sana sat up to look at the younger girl.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I should've told you since the beginning. I'm sorry.”

 

“No, shut up.”

 

“I chased you for two months and never told you I'm messed up. You could be doing something better but you're stuck with me.”

 

“Shut up, Dahyun..” Sana exclaimed, annoyed. “Stop saying that. You're not messed up, ok? I didn't sign up for a perfect dahyun, I signed up for the real kim dahyun. I'm here for you, even for your terrible music taste, ok?”

 

“Okay.” Dahyun whispered.  Sana grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and pressed their lips together. Dahyun kissed her back, making Sana lay down on the bed.

 

“I like your kisses.” Sana said. Dahyun tensed but continued to kiss the older girl, harder this time. Her hand placed on Sana's hip, caressing her. Sana moaned against when she pressed closer.

 

“Hm. I love when you touch me like this. I love your hands.” Sana was teasing her and Dahyun was going to break. She rolled her hips against her making her moan.

 

“Only you feel this good, Dahyunnie. There's something I need you to do to me first.” Sana said, biting Dahyun's lips.

 

“What is it?” Dahyun breathed. Sana pulled back from the kiss to look into her sharp brown eyes. 

 

“ me.”

 

The words floated between them, leaving Dahyun speechless looking at the girl under her.

 

_______________

 

 

The tension was killing Sana so she decided to say it again. She said it clear, full of need.

 

“ me, please.”

 

“I, uhm, I don't know, Sana. It's just that–” 

 

Sana has never seen her stutter like this. She interrupted her with a kiss, biting her lip and then cupped Dahyun's face with her hands.

 

Dahyun looked at her for an agonizing moment before smiling.

 

“Are you really telling me you don't want to have ? What?” Sana was shocked.

 

“You're so cute.” Dahyun laughed before giving her a soft kiss. “I want to make love to you like you have no idea but.. we gotta make it special.”

 

“Make love? God, you're so cheesy!” Sana pinched her Dahyun's cheeks playfully. Sana wanted to be intimate with Dahyun, but the korean girl was right. It was better if they didn't rush it.

 

__________________

 

Sana spent the rest of the day feeling frustrated and only admitted to it when Nayeon told her she was tired of her being moody. 

 

“Sana, just be honest with her. It's not that hard.”

 

“And say what?”

 

“What you just told me! Say 'Dahyun why are you still avoiding me? I'm so pretty so why won't you want to me?' Something like that.”

 

“You make it sound so stupid.”

 

“That's because it is!”

 

That same when Dahyun told Sana she had a surprise for her, the brunette didn't expect to end up in the mountains in the middle of nowhere.

 

“Dahyun, where are we going?”

 

“It's a surprise.”

 

When they parked the car in front of a cabin, Dahyun got a set of keys from her pocket. 

 

“Uhm, Dahyun, are you by any chance having a maniac episode?” She carefully asked.

 

“No. I don't have to be maniac to do something nice.” Dahyun said, taking Sana's hand. “I worked hard in my dad's store to afford this. Tadaah!”

 

Sana's breathing felt heavy and her eyes softened. She loved Dahyun so much.

 

She followed Dahyun inside, feeling how warm and luxurious it was inside.

 

“You didn't have to. How much does this cost? I can pay the other half if you want.” Sana said, but Dahyun kissed her pressing her against the door once they were inside. Dahyun caressed pulled up one of Sana's thighs.

 

“What are you doing?” Sana was panting.

 

“I'm gonna you against this wall.”

 

Sana felt her knees weaken. She was thankful Dahyun was holding her up.

 

“This is what you were planning?”

 

“Yeah, I told you we gotta make it special.” Dahyun said honestly.

 

Sana smiled against her lips and let Dahyun guide her to the bed.

 

“Please, Dahyun..”

 

The younger girl kissed her on the forehead. All she wanted was to make Sana feel good.

 

Then when Dahyun entered her, Sana could swear she could see stars. She bit her lips to held her moans and grabbed Dahyun's shoulders, moving her hips to meet her movements.

 

Dahyun was a mess too, feeling even more tense now.

 

“You're so perfect.. I love you.” Dahyun kept telling her while kissing her neck, her lips and then her hair. So Sana lifted her hips more and moaned feeling like she was dying by having Dahyun between her legs.

 

Sana panted one, two, three times and then lost count, she wasn't even sure what she was asking for. Everything felt insignificant in that moment. Nothing else mattered. Nothing except Dahyun's sharp brown eyes looking at her. 

 

“Open your eyes, Sana. Look at me.”
 
 

Sana felt like she was falling. Her body was in fire, threatening to explode at any moment.

 

And then she felt it. 

 

She bit Dahyun's shoulder to silence her cry.

 

“D-Dahyun!”

 

She felt complete again.

 

Sana was still recovering while Dahyun was kissing her face, massaging her thighs.

 

“Hug me..”

 

When Sana woke the next day, she was greeted by a message from Nayeon. 

 

[Nayeon]

Hello sleepyhead!

Did you have fun with your princess charming? ;)

 

Sana rolled her eyes knowing her friend will probably tell everyone in their group chat. Throwing her phone to the side, she went to find Dahyun in the kitchen. 

 

“Can you pass me the salt, Sana?” 

 

“No.”

 

“No?” Dahyun chuckled, turning around to face Sana who was just wearing an oversized shirt.

 

“Sana, you need food in you.”

 

“The only thing I need inside of me is you.”

 

Dahyun dropped the spoon she was holding.

 

____________

 

When they finally went back to the city, they stopped at Dahyun's parents house.

 

“Did you have fun at the mountains?” Mrs Kim asked. Their faces became red   just by thinking of the previous night.

 

“Yes, it was lovely. Thanks for letting us use your car, Mrs Kim.”

 

“I'm glad.” The woman gave Sana a hug. “Thank you for making our Dahyun so happy.”

 

_____________

 

Sana was accepted for the exchange program both of them applied to, but Dahyun wasn't accepted.

 

“I'm not going.”

 

“You will.”

 

“I'm not going without you. Besides, how can they not accept you?” Sana said furiously. 

 

“It doesn't matter. They wouldn't give me a visa with my history of trespassing anyway.” Dahy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter