3 - All the hazers and moons

Sotus Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Arthit”, Knot called out, “What happened? Are you okay?”. Arthit was lying in a hospital bed. His body was in a lot of pain, but that wasn’t what hurt the most right now. “They won’t tell me what’s happening”, he said, “They won’t tell me how he is”. “Nong’Kong?”, Prem asked. Arthit groaned in pain as he tried to sit up. “Stop”, Bright scolded, “Just wait here; we will see what we can find out”. Bright and Tutah headed off. “How did this happen?”, Knot asked. “It all happened so fast”, Arthit explained. “Was it your fault?”, Prem asked. Arthit didn’t know how to answer a question like this.

Was it his fault? As far as he could remember, the traffic light turned green. It was his turn to go forward. But there had been this truck, it hit a car on the oncoming side, and kept going until it hit them. Bright and Tutah returned. “He’s in surgery”, Bright revealed. Arthit’s heart sank. “It was a big accident. A lot of people are injured, luckily no one died”, Tutah explained. “The truck driver was drunk”, Bright added, “He’s the only one who came off without any injuries”. “Son of a ”, Knot blurted out, “I’m going to kill him”.

“I should have let Kongpob drive”, Arthit said, “Then I would have been on that side of the car. I would have taken the impact”. A tear rolled down Arthit’s cheek. He had been holding everything in. Not because he couldn’t react, but because he had felt too numb to feel anything. He was barely conscious when they found them, but he did see Kongpob; lying in the seat next to him, covered in blood. He wanted to help him, but his body felt paralyzed. It was the most terrifying sight he had ever seen. It was the last thing he remembered before waking up in this hospital bed.

~~~~~~~

“Kitkat slow down”, Ming yelled out. Kit had been speeding to the hospital after hearing about the accident. He was the emergency contact for Phana, but the nurses wouldn’t tell him anything. ‘He was in an accident. Come to the hospital’ was all they said before they hung up. “They are going to be okay”, Ming placed a comforting hand on his boyfriend, “But you need to drive carefully as well”. Kit just nodded, and slowed down his speed. Phana and Wayo had to be okay! He wasn’t going to accept any other outcome. Ming on the other hand was trying to hold it all in, to be strong for Kit; but he was dying inside. If anything had happened to Wayo or Phana, he wouldn’t forgive himself. He was the one who had planned the trip to the beach for the 3 couples. It had been a while since they had all been together and he just wanted to enjoy a day with his friends.

~~~~~~~

Beam and forth were almost at the beach when they had received

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter