1 - Kongpob and Arthit

Sotus Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why are you upset with me?”, Kongpob grabbed his boyfriend’s arm. Arthit had walked away and he finally caught up with him. “You know what you did”, Arthit snapped back. Kongpob couldn’t hold his smirk in any longer. Arthit sighed in frustration. “I’m sorry P’Arthit”, Kongpob gave a cute pout, “I didn’t mean to… I just saw it and couldn’t help myself”. Arthit was in no mood for his cuteness. “I won’t do it again… well not in public at least”, Kongpob winked. The truth was, Arthit didn’t walk away from the party because he was angry; he had walked away because he had been embarrassed by what Kongpob had done.

Kongpob stepped closer to him, “I’m not going to be able to help myself even more when we get home”. Arthit’s face was flushed again, just like it was moments ago. Kongpob had grabbed his while they were dancing and as much as Arthit liked it, he still wasn’t as comfortable with the whole public display of affection. He never understood how it was always so easy for Kongpob to be open about everything. He should have been the confident one since he was older, but somehow he was always the one left flustered…

“Well try to refrain from doing such things when our friends are around”, Arthit crossed his arms in forced anger. “It’s not my fault you have such a hot…”, Kongpob was cut off by Arthit. “Do not finish that sentence Kongpob… I am warning you”. Kongpob was amused by his threat. “What happens if I do?”, he leaned in closer. Arthit had that feeling again; the same feeling he had everytime Kongpob was that close to him. Arthit put his hands on Kongpob’s chest, with the intention of pushing him away, but Kongpob grabbed them the moment Arthit made contact. “Please do tell me P’Arthit… what happens if I say... you have such a hot body?”, Kongpob bit his bottom lip. Arthit wished he could be braver during times like these, but all he could do was blush. “How about we go home and you can show me what my punishment is”, Kongpob whispered in his ear. Arthit couldn’t handle it anymore. It had been hard enough not ripping off his man’s clothes during the party, but when Kongpob spoke like this; he lost all control. He grabbed Kongpob’s arm and led him back to the rest of the group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter