Plan & Unleash

Not What I Wanted

 

It has been couple weeks since the incident; the contest has undoubtedly died down as it was promised to reveal the candidates but for some reason, it didn’t. A lot of outsiders, manly girls, kept asking for an update. At the same time, BTS just vanish into thin air. No one had heard anything about them. Snow return to school the next day, the first couple days was rough. Glares by girls, treated unfairly by some professors, and basically, her school was crap. Overall, you guess she would feel down or something from the treatment she was receiving.

Wrong.

Snow didn’t care at all, as long Callie, Naomi, Bella and Lisa were on her side then the rest were meaningless. Her ‘fathers’ on the other side; their protectiveness upgraded. Every morning, Yongguk would cast a spell on her and the girls just to be ‘sure.’ Himchan created a charm for her to wear so if she ever found herself alone, a quick peck; she would be back at home. Daehyun have given her a small tattoo behind her ear; he wouldn’t say what is about; only said just repeat the magic word to activate. Jong Up had some help from his girlfriend to put a curse on her birthmark which creates the other person to receive venom in their veins if they come after her for their own intentional urges. Youngjae and Zelo took charge to walk the girls to school for safety measure.

“Isn’t this a bit too much” Snow question as she looks back at her ‘fathers.’ It sort of unreasonable but they would say it for her own good. Bella stood behind the group as she held her crystal on her chest. Just in case, a vision came up.

As the group walks back to the house, five black vans came behind; slowly approaching its prey. Inside the vehicles, multiple armed men were waiting for their opportunity to strike. Once arriving the front door, Bella notices the van park right 6ft away from them. Naomi quickly changes her vision to look in the van, panic replace her calm face.

“JONG UP!” She screamed as the men emerge out with fully loaded guns in their hands. Shots began to fire; it was too late. Naomi got shot on her side; falling to the ground. Before Jong up could react; a bullet went through his head. Screams filled the air as each one either got instant killed or covered with bullets. Zelo uses his body to shield Snow from the shooting. Snow cried as Zelo took the bullets, she could hear his breathing grew heavy as she looks straight at him. He kept his smile, holding the pain. “Dad…” she cried, Zelo was able to say few words. “Everything will be okay,” he said, dropping his head then his body onto her. Stunned and terrified, she looks around her, witnessing all the people she loves and care, dead.

RM slowly walked up front, satisfied with the view, he continues his walk up to his ‘wife.’ He looks down at her as she was cover with blood and tears. He kneels down as he wipes her tears. “Why are you crying, my dear? You don’t need them anymore since you have us” 6 other men came behind him as each one smirk at her. Unable to say anything, RM pulled Zelo’s dead body away from her and threw him like he was trash. Taehyung came over to Snow as he began to carry her like a bride as he and the rest went back to their vehicle. Suga stayed behind as he lit a cigar. Inhaling and exhaling the chemical from his mouth, he called one of the men next to him. “Burn them” like that; he walked away, leaving the other guys to finish the work.

 -

Snow didn’t know how and what happens the duration of the time, One second she was happily walking with her friends and family, the next second, they were all dead and got taken away to an unknown area. Instead, the cute aqua dress she was wearing earlier, it changed to a dark red dress. All her belongings including the charm and earrings got taken away; Leaving the tattoo and curse to protect her. She quickly ran to the door which was surprisingly open. She took off through the halls; finding an exit from her prison. As she turns to the next hall; standing right, there was Hoseok. “Baby! You found me! “He cheerfully said as he spread his arms out. Snow quickly sped off to the out direction, leaving Hoseok empty-handed. “Oh! Does baby want to play tag? Okay, we let’s play!” Soon his smile turns to a vicious smirk as he casually walks, chasing Snow down the halls.

 

She ran to another hall where she stops as Jung kook, Taehyung, and Jimin were just coming out a room. They didn’t notice her until Jimin turns his head. “Our little bride is here” He informs the others, turning their attention to Snow. Panics, she turned around and ran off leaving the guys laughing. “I guess princess wants us to catch her” The three boys agree as they follow their bride’s path. Snow felt anywhere she goes, someone will be there, and she is right. Taking a left turn, Suga and Jin were leaning on the wall as they seem to be waiting for someone and it seems that someone is her. She felt there is no escape, on her right side was Hoseok coming, on her left side was the three devils, front of her were the boss’s hands. The only escape was the hall behind her, but she already knew who was coming down that hall. It was obvious. “Look at our wife, coming out from her room. Were you looking for us” he said, giving a sinister smile.

-

The fire soon turns to ashes as the guys watch every single piece burnt to the point it was unrecognizable to identify them. It took a while; the sun was already going down, they soon left. Leaving a pile of the burnt meat behind.

“Finally” giving a coast clear, the burnt bodies rise from the pile as bits of piece broke off. Each corpse gathers around as their body soon regenerated from the fire. Soon everyone looks as if they were couple hours ago, Zelo and Jong Up look like they were already planning to get their daughter back but due to plan they made earlier, the only thing they could wait.

 

Three weeks ago,

Bella was able to catch Naomi, Callie, and Zelo together; they were soon biding their goodbye till Bella appear. She told them something terrible is going to happen. They knew what she was capable of; they quickly call an emergency meeting. Beside Snow presence, they form a plan to destroy the mafia, they only thing to do this was having Snow to believe they were all killed. The risk is having Snow exposing her powers to them. It may or may not happen, but they knew they had a time limit before she could burst.

-

Snow felt everything slowed down, as each of them came closer. All she could do is unleash her magic and that what she did. The guys soon stood their guard up as black panthers appear right front of them. The confusion on their face as they had a million questions, Snow realizes this was the work of Yongguk’s magic protecting her. The Panthers slowly moved in closer as each growled.

“Dad…” she whispers, not knowing that activated the tattoo Daehyun had given to her. Soon a shield encircled the girl as she stood there with black panthers guarding her. RM couldn’t believe his eyes; he never imagines his bride would be this extraordinary especially the things he witnessed. The more surprises she did, the more in love he grew for her.

 

“I’m so glad I pick the right girl.”

------------------

Subscribe Top, Comment Below!