Gosspi&Unknown Chase

Not What I Wanted

The class soon ended as Naomi and Snow proceed to their next destination which both separated. Snow soon enters her classroom, taking a seat next to windows. As she took out her materials, she felt someone coming towards her. She looks up to see a guy with a huge smile.

“May I sit here?” He asked. Not wanting to be rude, she nodded before going back to her doings. “Great! I’m Jung Hoseok by the way! But you can call me J-hope, that how my friends call me” He introduces himself, extending his hand towards her. She accepts it as she shakes his hand. “And yours?” Snow didn’t like introducing herself to others, but Hoseok seems eagerly wants to know her. “Nieva, Bang Nieva or Snow which I prefer than someone trying to pronounce my name” Hoseok nodded before taking his seat. Snow began to feel a little uncomfortable not only this guy appear out of nowhere but he seems to stare at her.

“Umm… Do I have something on my face” She question as she turns to him, he shook his head as he kept continuing staring at her. “Then why are you looking at me like that then” He shrugged, continuing his tactics. Snow decided not to proceed anymore; she just ignores him. Soon the class began to fill up, and her professor started the lesson. Throughout the period, Snow notice Hoseok wasn’t doing his work, the only thing he kept going is staring at her. The professor looks at her, giving a sad expression before turning her back. She just ignores her discomfort. Soon, the professor ended the class as everyone began to leave.

“Finally “She mutters. She quickly packs her stuff back to her bag as she was heading out to meet her friends. Then a group of girls came up and started talking to the guy next to her. They were pushing her stuff to the side as they began to sit on the desk. Irritated, she tried to gather everything, but the girls keep coming up, taking up space. She looks to her side, only to find Hoseok happily talking to them.

“That’s it!” Slamming her hands on the desk; creating a loud sound that had everyone attention. She stood up and looks dead stare at the group of nuisance right front of her. “Get your behind off the desk before I throw you off” She growled. The girls soon back away except one who looks bravely challenge her. “Are you threatening me? You should start respecting me before I have my future’s husbands after you” She proudly fire back, only to receive roll eyes from Snow.” For one, I don’t give a damn, and two, you expect you will get picked?” The girl looks flustered but isn’t backing down anytime soon. “And you will? You’re an orphan! Miss scholarship thinks she is tough, huh? I bet your family is throwing themselves to death for your tuition. Boy, the girls look like trash especially your stupid - Ahhh!” Before the girl could go any further, Snow grabs the girls’ hair and slams it on the desk. “You can talk about me all you want but talk about my family; you don’t want that pretty face of your messed up, do you” Snow wasn’t a weak person to be push down especially when it comes to her family. Before she could continue, Hoseok pulls her away from the girl.

“That’s enough; she learns her lesson” He calmly said, but for Snow, it wasn’t easy to do. She yanked her arm away and slung her bag over her shoulder. “Next time, sit away from me “Snow spat before walking away. As she left, the girl took the chance and ran after her, but Hoseok pull her back, having her crashing against some desk. That once happy Hoseok has turned into a cold one. He looks down at the girl, not giving a slight of pity to her. “Enough is enough!” He kneels down and grabs hold of her chin. “By the way, you are not even ‘wife material’ we are looking for” he added before walking away, leaving the girl crying her eyes out.

-

Snow met up with Naomi and Callie as she recalled what just happen to her. Callie looks like she was about to track the outsider and give her a piece of her mind while Naomi was already planning how to get rid of her.

“That trash better not show up and create trouble before I snap her neck” Stabbing the poor chicken with a plastic fork. “Don’t worry, I just need to gather some ingredients, and she will be gone before you know it” Naomi darkly chuckles as she wrote down what she has to get later. Snow didn’t stop them or anything since she was already annoyed the trouble of these outsiders has caused. “Then I told that strange guy to sit somewhere far since he was the cause of this mess” taking a bite of her pudding.

“Callie, Snow, Naomi?” The girls turn their heads as soon recognize who called their names.

“Bella! Lisa!” The girls gather in a big hug as they were surprised to see their friends in school. “What are you doing here?” Naomi question as she gave a hug to Bella. “Didn’t Yongguk tell you? We decided to transfer school to be with everyone” Lisa explained as they all return to the table and seated. “You know how Yongguk by now, he forgets to tell us things” The girls began to talk about each other whereabouts since Lisa and Bella were coming out from the country. Lisa is known as a Stellar Witch which focuses on astronomy while Bella leans on being a Crystal witch who focuses on crystals, gems, rocks, etc.

“So I see little miss winter had a one on one with an outsider? Mind explaining” Snow retold the story as everything started with the guy name Jung Hoseok. “You told THE Jung Hoseok to not get near you? Damn, I have to give Yongguk and Youngjae parental skills on that” The girls were utterly lost on Lisa’s comment.” What do you mean?” Both Lisa and Bella stop on what they were doing and just look at the girls. “Do you know who’s Jung Hoseok- no, BTS is?” The girls shook their head before screams came behind them. All eyes went towards noise where a bunch of girls gathers around a group of guys who were just coming in. Two of them were Hoseok or J-hope, and the other is Jimin.

“Well, girls, Lesson 101 on who is BTS” Lisa announce as she pointed each boy in the group. “Let’s start of Hoseok but likes to be called J-Hope. He’s the Capo; making him the commander to get the job done.” She pointed at him. He was smiling at his fans, giving them each a wink at them. “Next is Min Yoongi or Suga, he’s the chief adviser; he’s the boss left-hand man” Lisa added as she points out the pale boy with dark blue-black hair. “The guy who looks like he could be a model or actor is Kim Seok-jin or Jin for short. He’s capo bastone or second in command. If Suga is the left hand, then Jin would be the right-hand man.” Snow watches the guy who seems to enjoys the attention he is getting. “And those three who seems to tease each girl well their names is Kim Taehyung or V, Jeon Jung kook, and Park Jimin. They are known the Triplets devil; they do the actual dirty work. J-hope just plans the whole thing “Snow notice Jimin was staring at her, giving that sly smirk before blowing a kiss. Instead of her blushing, Snow just looks un-impress by it. “Lastly, the man in the middle is the famous Kim Namjoon or RM; he has a high IQ than any outsider besides us. He is the boss of the group BTS, and also the next leader of the mafia” The girls look back at her, giving a ‘are you kidding me?” look.” Believe or not, those guys come from the most fearsome family, and RM was able to gather each one to form a deadly clan. Now, they able to sit up there, they just need a woman to be their wife” Bella explained. “They don’t want to have different woman since they think it possible their one of their wife would either betray or use them” Snow looks back at the group as use her extraordinary vision to see each member’s core.

 Black, pure Black smoke.

Enough to devour every single outsider in the room: Especially herself.

-

The first day has ended; the girls head back to the house except for Snow who wanted stop by the library as she tried to pick out some books for her classes. True, she had time, but she is that type of person to finish everything now and play later. She started picking out books that fit in her assignment, slowly one by one and carries them as she heads to the last shelf in the back to grab one more. As she guides her way there, suddenly she notices the painful silence around the building itself. She places the books down to the nearest table as she looks around to see anyone; there were none. 

“Something is not right” Snow began to walk herself to the exit as her gut feeling told her to leave. As she arrives the door, it was locked.

“W-what?” trying to pry the door open. Soon the lights began to shut off one by one, Snow sense danger as she felt someone another side of the room. She couldn’t point out who is it but as she took a couple of steps further, her heart drop. Not one but three unknown strangers with a something in their hand. It shapes as a ….gun.

Run                                                                                                                      

That what she did; Snow ran through the shelves, trying to find a place to escape. Then gunshots were being fired. Snow trip and fell on the ground. “w-what is going on” she uttered before getting up and continue the run. “Kitty, come out come out where ever you are” a voice called out, giving the shiver down to her spine. She quickly took out her necklace from her dress and held it in her hand. Searching decent corner with no security camera around, she looks back to see anyone was on her tail. Luckily there was none. Forcing all her energy, she heads to a dead end where she threw her necklace on the wall where it creates a small portal.  Soon the building lights were shut off while the three guys were coming from the corner with a devilish smile on their faces.

“Little kitten, where are you hiding? Your master wants to play~” one of the spoke, giving a creepy sound in it.

-

Yongguk was in the living room by himself while the rest where either their rooms or out to buy something for dinner. It was quiet until a familiar girl fell from the air, crashing to the floor.

“Nieva!” Yongguk quickly react as he pulls Snow from the ground. She was shaken and exceedingly terrified as she looks around. 

“Nieva, princess look at me” grabbing her chin as she looks like she was coming out some nightmare. Yongguk felt his heart tighten as he saw tears running down her cheeks.

“Dad…” Snow cried as she wraps her arms around him. Snow never calls Yongguk, Dad unless something wasn't right and this is one of the situations. He held her in as Snow began to cry on his chest.

“Everything will be alright. Daddy is here” He whispers.

“Daddy is here...”