Elevator Ride

The Other Park

Pressing for the elevator "Hyung, we practiced really hard on the 2x version. I was really nervous." Chanwoo smiled and sighed in relief. They just finished recording Weekly Idol.

It was their first time on the show and they had lots of fun. They were really worried they might not be funny but Doni and Coni hyung really helpred them out. "Junhoe kept messing up. Why are you always going in the middle." Donghyuk joined the laughter.

Adjusting the face mask he's wearing. Somehow all of them are wearing one, they tend to cover their face when in public.. "I don't know my feet just kept going to the front. It has a mind on its own like its following the spotlight." Shrugging his shoulders. "I need to shine." he boast earning him a playful push on th shoulder and an earful complaints from the members.

"Enough of that." Baymax manager told them with a smiling face as they get inside the elevator "You have to sleep once you get inside your dorm. You an early schedule." The elevator door was about to close when a hand suddenly dive inside. If it were a horror movie there would be blood on the walls and half an arm on the floor.

They were all surprised. Slowly the doors reopend and their manager instinctly took a step forward with his hands on streched to the side. As if he's some mother duck hiding her ducklings. His tall and big figure towered the Ikon members. He's baymax hyung after all. All he could see was the DSLR cameram hanging by the womans neck. He hates paparazi, honestly who does?

The woman on the other hand was surprised as well. When she saw that the elevator was about to cloes she dashed for it and just  dived her hand in there. She could've just ride the one, she's in no hurry. But she'll tell you why she didn't. It's because she's having a stupid moment and thought of that only after her hand was already inside the elevator and the doors are already opening. In her defense, she's taling on the phone so she's distracted.And yes she is embarassed.

"Chesonghamida." Seeing the reaction on the faces on the elevator and the weired guy standing like a basketball player playing defense (baymax manager) She slightly bowed her head and got inside the elevator with her suitcase in tow.

Seeing that she's not taking any pictures. Both her hands occupied with her right holding the phone to her ear and the other holding her suitcase. All of them relaxed, even their manager hyung finally dropped his hands to his side, a bit embarass for the over reaction. Don't blame them. They're idols plus its 3 am, all of them are beyond exhausted.

"Yes oppa, I just got back." She was at the front and had her backs on them. The four walls of the elevator are made up of shiny metal. Its clear that you could see your reflection on it. Not very clearly buy visible. "My flight got slightly delayed. The usual." Raising her left hand to check her skin color. "Yes I'm toasted. I am almost the same color as wasabi." Placing her hand back on the handle of her suitcase. "I went surfing, I even hurt my ankle a bit." she added with humor. "Yes I did it twice, but I just kept falling off the surf board after I hurt my ankle."      "The water was blue, like the blue flavored gatorade"      "We had a few drinks, layed on the sands and stargazed. There was a live band."     "What else we did? we went island hopping, trekking, Snorkiling with nemo"     "There's is no electricity on the island." The door opened and she got off the elevator. "They have no electricty, of course there'e no wifi. Oppa, they don't have phone signal either." But they could still hear her as she walked away. "Yes. It was so much fun. I want to go back there."

The elevator door closes and all of them were picturing every scenery she said. "Hyung, when are going to have a vacation?" Jinhwan asked. "I want to go there."

"Where? You don't even know where the place she was talking about." B.I reminded while laughing at the oldest. 

"Me too. I wanna go there too. " Yunhyeong joined in on the joke. "I wanna goooo" he said cutely. If his fans were there, they're be screaming at his aegyo right now.

"You can go on a vacation on your free time." Baymax manager was also laughing. "But I really thought she was a paparazzi bacause of the camera."

"Hyung, I saw you, you were like jackie chan." Donghyuk mimicked him, his hands stretching abruptly to his side forming a perfect t shape. All of the hollered in laughter at Yunhyeong teasing.