Chapter 2

Unplanned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So far so good. No dented bumpers. No bended street lamps. No maknae thrown into the streets. Currently the trio were jamming to a song on Bambam's phone while Yugyeom tried popping in the limited space barely missing the recording Youngjae. Jaebum would nod his head to a few songs but he was content in watching the adorable fools.

An hour into the trip, the SUV stops for a needed bladder break. The maknaes quickly scramble off the car spotting the convenience store. It was rule no. 2 to never leave a maknae alone and it was rule no. 1 to never leave a maknae with another maknae but Jaebum wants to give them the benefit of the doubt.

'Bam isn't that too much?' Bambam was bopping to ARS blasting in the store whilst loading the basket with assorted sweets.

'Hyung, we've had too much grass shoved down our throats by Jackson-hyung.'

Youngjae blanches at the thought of those green things Jinyoung enjoyed snacking on and same greens that Jackson chased him with. What was that, Cucumis sativus. Cucumber.

Yugyeom turns their lane with a half empty double chocolate milk shake and bags of chips.

'Here Youngjae-hyung, they got your wasabi chips!'

Youngjae chucks caution away. Jinyoung and Jackson would not know and what they don't know won't hurt them.

-----------------------------------------------

Jaebum was washing his hands when he heard it, the unmistakable sound of barking dogs, big friendzied dogs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter