When life throw lemons at you, make a lemonade and throw a party

Cravings? Diva's Got It!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was soooo prepared for everything when he learnt about Kibum's pregnancy. As much as it was shocking, he took it like any other fathers-to-be: get surprised, a little bit of fainting there and unstoppable squeals of delight and excitement for the win. To top it all, like any others did, he kissed Kibum long and hard, and if there wasn't any ers in the way that just happened to overheard their conversation, they would most likely be making out thereafter.

However, Kibum's weirdness just got a little bit too much for Jjong, especially the cravings that comes any hour of the day. If only Kibum was like any other pregnant people, it could have been simple really. But it was the diva we're talking about, and so Jjong finally gave in... every time. If only Kibum knew that his own wallet now contains anti-diarrhea and headache medicines...

----------------------------

"Yeobo, we're out of lemons..."

Jonghyun sighed heavily. How many kilos of lemon have he been buying lately? 10? 20? He couldn't count the many lemons that he had bought for the past week. What was Kibum doing with all those lemons anyway?

"But, I've bought a lot of it last Monday..." 

"Yeobo, are you complaining, by any chance?" Kibum stared at him long and hard and Jonghyun fought back a shudder. How can he forget that Kibum is always.... the voice you should listen to? How can he forget that pissing off his lover always leads him to sleeping in the couch?

Scary... Lovely, but still scary.... He thought what to reply and just went for the safe zone. 

"No... Well, I... I just thought it was more than enough for your daily drinks, that's all." 

Kibum rubbed his tummy gently and smiled sweetly. "Oh... you know it's not just for me..."

Jonghyun sighed again, in defeat. He's always using the kid to get what he wants now... 

"Alright, Jagiya. But can I buy them after I finished this?" Jonghyun motioned his pencil towards the notebook where he is currently writing lyrics for Onew's solo. It was supposed to be finished before the end of the week and most of the time, he can usually finish it earlier especially when he is inspired. But, certain circumstances prevents him from doing his job. If this goes on, he thought he'll have to be ready to find another work. S.M. would definitely kick him out, what with all the pending activities and unsubmitted works. 

"Yeobo, you know if I'm hungry, the baby won't let me rest..." Kibum approached him and gently massaged his shoulders. Jjong would have loved the gesture, however, he couldn't help but frown because the diva did it for a purpose. And he's losing. When Kibum uses his most seductive voice and seduce him big time, that's saying, "Don't argue." Assertive, indeed. 

Wait, is a 2 month old fetus be able to kick him now? Is that kid of mine already that amazing?

"Okay, okay, fine. I'm going." He stood up and kissed Kibum's lips. Even after all the while they are together, kissing Kibum turns him on with reasons undefinable to him. Where a peck should have happened, he find himself almost out breath and feeling hot. His Bummie was always a passionate person, but a pregnant Bummie is unstoppable. One he can't deny and can't defy. 

Grinning and blushing so hard, Kibum gently pulled out from the kiss and patted his chest. "Don't forget to buy me a strawberry cake, please? And please hurry home so we can...you know...while the guys are out."

With a wink and another hot kiss sent his way, Jonghyun was out the door in seconds. How can he say No to that? 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The cake tasted too bland! Where did you buy this? Where's the strawberry flavor in this cake?"

Jonghyun just watched as Kibum complained a lot about the cake but was eating it anyway. Across the table, Minho, Taemin and Onew were trying to school their expressions as they eat Kibum's Italian pasta for dinner. 

An Italian pasta that has been peppered with sugar and blended with chocolate syrup. And unless they want to earn Kibum's ire, they had to pretend they like the food. Kibum is already in a foul mood with the cake and so they sat there in silence, with just the sounds of chopsticks hitting the plates would be heard. While they were feeling like they were sentenced to some punishment, Kibum finished his pasta with a bang. 

"Jagiya, I bought it in your favorite shop." Jonghyun answer plainly, but he was more than ready to race to the bathroom in the moment. He's afraid that if he spoke too much, he'd end up throw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter