Ice cream and sliced tunas don't mix! But I'll make it for you anyway

Cravings? Diva's Got It!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up, Jjong, I'm hungry." Feline eyes bore into the back of a short, muscled man clad in pajamas. 

Jonghyun's eyes fluttered sleepily and yawned. He had just turned in for the night and his lover's little whine woke him up, not that he slept well. He glared at the bedside clock and saw that it was still 2 am and that he had only 30 minutes to sleep. Suppressing another yawn, he turned around to face Kibum, and bit back a smile as he saw his little diva pouting cutely. 

"Jjong, please, get me some food. I'm really hungry..." 

Jonghyun wished he could just tuned out Kibum and go back to sleep. Seriously, he meant it for some other days, which tonight is one of those because he's just really tired. But he knew he would not do that to Kibum, especially now that he is pregnant and emotional. He focused his eyes on his lover and held him closer.

"What can I get you tonight?" 

Kibum paused for a while and seemed to ponder on his choices. Then, he blurt out in such an excited tone, "Ice cream! Can you get me a caramel macchiato?"

Jonghyun wanted to celebrate at that instant. Ever since Kibum got pregnant, he had these sorts of weird cravings that had him even wanting to search overseas. And they often got into arguments when he can't give Kibum those cravings as he was busy himself and had schedules to follow, not as if Kibum don't have work himself. And now, Kibum just asked him to get him something simple. They had all sorts of ice cream in the fridge and he had to fill it once or twice a week with Kibum raiding the poor fridge often into the night and exhausting their food supplies less than a week before their scheduled shopping. Onew wasn't particularly pleased with his food gone and oftentimes had to instruct Minho and Taemin to take over shopping. They all moved back into the dorms when Kibum became pregnant and he had to be there for the whole duration of it. 

"Alright. I'll be back in a few." 

Jonghyun didn't bother changing his pajamas and just got out of the bed slowly. He carefully trod towards the door, opened it gently to avoid waking up the others and was halfway out when Kibum spoke again.

"Don't forget to top that with a fresh slice of tuna, alright?"

Jonghyun froze. And he can't pretend not to look horrified with that request. Ice cream? With tuna? You've got to be kidding me...

He knew better than to argue with an almost 2 months pregnant diva and just hung his head low in defeat. So he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter