001

Broken Arrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"i love you, even if you don't love me back." chapter one one sided love        

 

Waking up in the morning, Jung Soojung found herself in the arms of her husband. She saw her husband's charming face, still dozing away. She couldn't help but smile.

This man was the man that has made her happy all these years. For many long and glorious years. He was the one for her.

At the moment, she could hear a distant crying from outside her bedroom. Removing the sheets from her body, she prepared to get out of bed. That was, until a hand halted her from doing so. Turning to her side, she saw her husband's arm on her.

"Stay in bed. I'll get him." His gentle smile warmed her heart. He covered her back up in bed and got up, slipping on his slippers and robe. "Go back to sleep, baby." He made his way out of the room right away.

Soojung smiles softly, knowing that her husband was such a catch. Even right in the morning, with his morning hair and sleepy eyes, he was still so handsome to her. Her eyes began to drift off into slumber again. But that was quickly interrupted when she felt the bed dip. Her eyes turned to see her husband.

"Someone is awake now," he said as he curled the young infant in his arms.

She grins and sits up. "Taeil is awake?"

Her husband nods with a grin. "Yes. Awake and wanting his mother to cuddle him." He chuckles as he carefully places the infant on her lap.

Soojung adjusts her position so the baby is comfortable in her lap. "Well, I guess someone is getting too attached to his mother."

He smiles and sits right with her. "I haven't been able to bond as much with him as you have. Besides there is much to love about you and be attached. I would say I am attached to you just as much as he is."

"That's because you are working to keep our family full." She looks up at him with awe.

"Because my family needs the best." Leaning in, the male planted a kiss on her nose. "And they deserve the best."

"I love you, Kim Jongin."

"I love you, too, my Jung Soojung."

And with that, they were coddled up with each other.
 

She gasped as she sat up in her bed. Her forehead was feeling hot and her heartbeat was fast paced. A dream. A flashback. She could feel tears being welded up in her eyes. Looking at the empty spot right next to her in bed, her heart felt heavy. He was gone. Forever.

The bedroom door opened. She looks up to see a couple of her best friends standing there. "Oh, Taehyung, Jungkook."

"What's wrong, Krys?" Jungkook asked her gently, yawning.

The two males came in and sat on the bed with her.

"You don't look okay. What's wrong? Did you have a bad dream?" Jungkook asked her again.

Soojung hesitated to answer. She didn't want to say it out loud. "I-"

Taehyung immediately pulled her into a hug, wanting her to be calm and feel safe. "Shh, it's okay."

Instantly, Soojung was crying in his arms. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter