Prologue

Voir La Vie En Rose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

Sandara checked her reflection in the mirror one more time and tried to smoothen her already smooth beige halter dress.

 

This is her time.

 

Finally...

 

She has been waiting for this forever. She is finally hosting her own charity event for her own foundation which she put up when she was 18, with the help of her parents of course. It is a prayer that came true.

 

"...ma'am,"

 

Sandara, who was lost in her own thoughts, finally noticed that Soohyun, her secretary, was trying to say something.

 

"Im so, so, sorry!", she said apologetically, reaching for Soohyun's arm before glancing back at the mirror.

 

It's not until she fully turned to her that she noticed the expression on her face. Discomfort? Worry? Did she make her feel bad about not noticing her sooner? Geez... it was her fault!

 

Sandara bit her lower lip in worry and started to think about how she can make it up to the woman whom she really like, in a platonic way of course, because she's such an effecient secretary.

 

"I'm so sorry! I was just thinking about something that I didn't notice you but it's not like I was ignoring you. I'm sorry, Soohyun!", she said in one breath.

 

Soohyun didn't say anything.

 

One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter