The Idol and His Fansite || lsm.ksy

The Garland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

person A is a fansite master of person B. many times person A get noticed by person B and look loved by everyone. one day, person B and person C come to a cafe. unfortunately, person A is the one who also works at the cafe. then they meet. 

(actually, person B never knows the real name of person A while another fansites person B knows their real names)

He tucks his earphone into his bag, taking out his camera and sets up the stuff. He sits alone, not willing to look around and ignores other person intruding his seat. Rushing sound from every bags and setting up the stuff, a bunch of females and Soonyoung is the only male for today’s fansign. He sighs because his fellow is busy and not having a chance to get today’s coupon for the fan sign. Well, it’s far from Seoul—only the female ones who eager to travel far, Soonyoung as well to do their job as fansite master. 

They wait. Some of them is chatting with other fansites, while Soonyoung is busy with his phone. He has to send a message his parents that he won’t go home early and will go home tomorrow. He feels guilty to not work at their cafe, however, it’s his hobby, following his artist everywhere beside the fees, he never asks it to his parents so the elders never say no to him. He slides it back into his pocket when the staff tells the attendees, fan sign will start now. 

Soonyoung instantly set his finger on the camera, his free hand is ready to wave at the idols. His eyes seek for the particular member and a thin lip tugs upward when he spots the idol he biased. 

“Huaaa! Seokmin!!! Jeonghan!!! Jihooon!!!! Seungkwan!!” The females go crazy when four men show up from behind the curtain. 

Soonyoung’s smile goes wider and waves his hand. Like a friend, he waves at them. Without knowing, a pair of eyes notices his hand and crack a giggle. 

Soonyoung’s eyes notice how his bias talks to the other member and giggling around as if the world revolves around them. The fansite master doesn’t mind to see their interaction, just he minds his own self. His heart pounds fast whenever he sees his bias. Well—it’s not right. He should control himself when he meets him later. 

A curling smile, a small chat and a little skin-ship he does with the leader of Angels, Soonyoung pass it well. The next member is Seungkwan, the fansite master looks so comfortable when he meets him. 

“Oh, it’s you,” the idol shocks. Soonyoung smiles. 

“Yeah, it’s me.” 

Seungkwan writes down a word, replying to the question that latter posted earlier on the album. “How’s your day?” 

“Just—fine.” 

He pulls a smile. 

“It must be tiring, you come from Seoul to Busan’s fan sign and Daegu if I’m not mistaken.” Soonyoung nods, to his shock, he never knows how much the member notice his presence. 

“Seokmin notices you if you wonder,” he quickly adds. The fan nods again and holds his breath. It’s shocking. His bias notices him. Oh—even he remembers his fansite. 

“Seems like you’re his favourite. Just like Jeonghan hyung,” he whispers. Soonyoung a brow. 

“Thank you for sharing the info.” 

Seungkwan ruffles his hair. “It’s okay,” the loud crowd follows when Seungkwan puts his hair upon Soonyoung’s head, “next time, I’ll bring some Jeju tangerines, Winter Sunshine-nim.” 

Soonyoung gives a high-five and simple utter of thank you before he moves to the next member. 

“Oh, Winter Sunshine-nim….nice to meet you again,” Jeonghan welcomes him with a big smile. He puts down his pen and stares intently at the other male. 

“Can I touch your cheek?” He asks bluntly, making the latter flustered at his question. Soonyoung glances at the other fans but they are too busy with chatting with the member. 

He simply nods, composed himself to not embarrass himself by a sudden cup in his cheek. Jeonghan beams brightly. 

“It’s cute…like a hamster,” he says afterwards, taking back his pen and reply the post-it, “no wonder Seokmin like you.” The last word is like a whisper, too quiet to hear, but Soonyoung can catch the last part and warms his cheek in a second later. He should not expect anything else, the idol is usually like that. They are playful and able to hurt the fans’ heart if someday they find their love partner. Soonyoung reminds himself to not fall deeper because once it’s dangerous. He doesn’t want to leave the fandom, leave all the precious moment with his idols by a stupid feeling. 

“You seems deep in thought,” Jeonghan snaps him out of reverie. 

Soonyoung coughs. “Nothing—just parent and sister.” 

Jeonghan nods, “I have a sister too. Soon she’ll graduate from her middle school.” The fansite master simply bobs his head, gives a small talk about their sister as if they talk about them behind their back. A simple giggling also interrupts, not long after that the staff remind them to move. 

There…here comes trouble. His heart pounds faster again.

A wide smile that charms Soonyoung to look only at him. To cherish this member more than the rest. The one who makes him decided to be his fansite. 

“Hello my favourite,” the last member greets him, taking the album and give a sign, “Winter Sunshine-nim, have you eaten?” 

“Oh yeah, I have. Oh, Seokmin-ssi…” The latter instantly lifts his eyes and looks at his fansite, “nothing.” 

“It’s okay..something burden your mind?” 

Soonyoung sends a reassuring smile and shakes his head. “Nothing, really nothing. Anyway, you look so loveable and—do you lose weight?” 

Seokmin tilts his head to one side, asks himself and nods. “I do. You know, chocolates and the friends want to take me away, so I have to, slim myself besides I don’t like my body that much.” 

Soonyoung furrows his brow. “Really? But the fans do like it so much, like…body goals for the man. Not like me, so chubby I guess.” 

The idol giggles. “But you’re so cute like this, don’t lose your fat and I will treat my body better. No slim just…wants to live healthy,” he assures. A little he notices the pink shades on the fansite’s cheek. 

“I like you, every curve you are. You’re beautiful just the way you do,” he adds. 

The pink starts turning into crimson red and make the male in haste to finish his move then go back to his seat. He should calm down himself, fanning himself while putting the camera to shoot the event. Thankfully last night he charged it fully so he shouldn’t worry in the end. His eyes lay back to Seokmin, receiving a wink after that; he couldn’t help himself, so he just smile though inside he is squealing hard and hitting himself to stay on earth instead of flying to the sky because of a simple wink. 

Two weeks after, 

 

A pretty male is busy with handling the customer alone behind the cashier. The cafe is quite crowded than usual and he barely has a chance to take a break. One customer goes and the other one will come and line up to grab the coffee, buy the cake for take-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter