i’m sorry ?¿

help me?¿ // nct’s lucas

"Good morning, Mei! Are you ready for the photoshoot today?" Johnny beamed as he handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

 

"Thanks Johnny, hmmm I'm pretty ready! You know me, I'm serious when it comes to business." I chuckled as we approached the photoshoot location. It was one of the studios in this large infrastructure. 

 

"It's like you're a different person every time." Johnny blurted with a laugh. 

 

"There's a time and place for everything, Johnny."

 

"You're saying that I can't be serious at times?" He looked at me with as he fake a shocked face. I laughed as I hit his left shoulder. 

 

"Johnny, you laughed during your own unit's meeting on who was stealing the coffee supply!"

 

"Hey, it was funny! That person might need some help with his caffeine addiction tho" He said as he his imaginary beard.

 

" Come on, let's get this work started!"

 

 

~~~~🌸~~~~

 

"Hello, Yang Yang! I'll be makeup artist for today! My name is Mei Hua, but you can call me Lily if you like. Hope we can work together well!" I greeted the male in-front with me with a bright smile. He looks around my age or even younger. 

 

"Hello, Lily. Thanks, I'm pretty sure we'll get along quite nicely." He said with a laugh. I nodded my head in approval.

 

"Okay, so first, I'm gonna start with base first. Do you know what kind of skin you have? Perhaps dry, oily?"

 

"To be very honest, I'm not so sure myself. I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay, looking at your face, it looks normal just maybe a tad dry around the chin and nose area." I said as I slowly inspected his face with my fingers tips. 

 

"I'll start now, okay?"

 

"Sure, go ahead, make me beautiful!"

 

I laughed as he flip his hair dramatically. This man is surely something else, I thought. 

 

"I'll have you looking fabulous by the end of this!" 

 

 

🌸~~~~🌸~~~~🌸

 

 

"Hello, do you know where uhh, Jung Jinsoul is? She's my makeup artist for today and I'm suppose to be in this room ?" I asked a blonde haired girl as I showed her a piece of paper filled with the photoshoot details.

 

"That's m- I mean no and you're? Wait, Lucas isn't it?!"

 

"Yes, how did you know?"

 

"Uh, uhm I'm one of the model managers for today. I-i know all the models that is suppose to be for this photoshoot." 

 

"Ah, I see, well do you know where this room is then?" 

 

"Walk straight ahead, turn left and then turn right, the room is the first one on your right side." I thanked her and followed her directions.

 

 

Walking towards the room she asked me to, I knocked on the door twice and waited for a response.

 

" Just come in! The makeup artist is almost done with the first model." I heard a voice through the door. I nodded and hesitantly entered.

 

I was greeted by a male, "You're Xiao Jun, yes?" 

I shook my head, " My name is Lucas, one of the model managers told me to come here. 

 

"Huh, really? Which one?"

 

"I didn't catch her name but she has blonde hair and had blue fish earrings on. It looks weird and cool at the same time." He looked at me confused but nodded his head anyway. What's going on?

 

"I'll be right back. Just take a seat on the sofa there."

 

I nodded and sat at the sofa which was placed at the corner of the room. I inspected the area, there was racks everywhere filled with clothes hanging on them. I couldn't see the other side of the room as there was curtains drawn covering them. I wonder what's on the other side of the room?

 

"Okay, I'm back,  there's seem to be change of makeup artist, no worries."

 

"Oh, why, what happened?"

 

" uh, thats classified, Jinsoul doesn't want anyone to know."

 

"oh okay, I see then......"

 

"Well your name is Lucas right? Mine is Renjun, Huang Renjun. I'm your clothing stylist for today. Nice to meet you."

 

"Nice to meet you too, Renjun."

 

"Well, you can take off your jacket and shoes and leave it in that locker along with your belongings. Just remember your code when you lock it. Then wear this." He handed me a bath robe. It was really soft. 

 

"Renjun! Where's the next model, Xiao Jun?" I heard a female voice spoke up from the other side of the dressing room.

 

"He's with Jinsoul, there's a change of makeup artist."

 

"What? When? Never mind bring me the model then."

 

"Follow me." Renjun said as he pushed the curtains away to make a little entrance. I nodded and followed him. There was a large table and a mirror lighted by light bulbs around the parameter. Makeup products sprawled across the table. 

 

"wow, that's a lot of makeup." I said in awe, the only thing I own is like lip balm.....

 

"Well, this is a makeup room, can't expect to not have a lot of makeup....." Renjun answered. I chuckled lightly as a nodded my head.

 

" Renjun, here take Yang Yang and get him dressed." I noticed another male in the room, he was sitting on the chair right infant of the table. Beside him standing was a female. She's pretty tall, she's not even wearing heels, she could easily pass the 170 cm mark.

 

"You can sit on this chair now, I need to wash my hands in the restroom." The female spoke as she walked away, not even looking at me or Renjun.

 

" Well, this is your moment to shine, she's a really good makeup artist and a cute one too." Renjun said with a wink before walking away with the other model.

 

"huh what? I didn't hear your last few words properly...." I shrugged it off and sat on the chair. 

 

"man, you can even see the tiny little hairs on my nose with this mirror..." I mumbled as stare at myself in the mirror. At least I still look handsome.

 

"Hey there, I'm Mei Hua but you can call me Lily."  I heard someone beamed beside me. Wait Mei Hua? Lily? Is this who I think this is? I slowly turn my head to my left and shockingly, I saw Mei Hua standing right in-front of me. I gasped so loud that my body got thrown off from the chair. 

 

"Are you okay? Let me help you, wait Lucas?! What are you doing here?!"

 

" No, what are you doing here?!" 

 

" Lucas, I work here! I'm the one who should be asking that!"

 

"True to that, I'm sorry. I applied as a model for Pink Honey."

 

"Really? When?"

 

"A few weeks ago, this is my first gig!"

 

"makes sense now, no wonder there was a change in makeup artist, that sly jinsoul....." I heard Lily muttered to herself. What now?

 

"Nonetheless, welcome to Pink Honey, Lucas! Hope you enjoy working here." She continued as she gave me a warm smile. Oof, there goes my heart. I felt my cheeks reddening by the second.

 

"Th-thanks, Lily. So do I sit on the chair...n-now?"

 

"Yeah! I'll start now!"

 

"So what kind of skin type do you have?" She asked me as I sat on the chair. I sometimes wonder to myself too, what kind of skin do I have? Definitely handsome skin. 

 

"It's gotta be handsome skin definitely." I chanted to her. She looked at me and laughed loudly. Hey, what's so funny? Isn't my skin handsome??

 

"No that silly, I mean it is oily, dry or acne prone."

 

"Oh, I have no idea to be very honest." I admitted. I'm that kind of guy who just grabs the first facial wash in the drug store. 

 

"Hmm, let's see then." She whispered as she slowly caressed my face. I froze in my chair. That caught me off guard. I could hear my own heart beating so loudly, it could explode any moment. Lily proceeded to touch my forehead, nose and lastly chin. I felt her fingertips slightly ghost near my lips. This is the moment I die. 

 

"Well, you have pretty good skin, nothing's wrong with it. You're lucky." Lily praised as she looked at me. 

 

"Uh, uh thanks, family genes, I guess?" I replied with a dry laugh. How could she be so nonchalant about this? I was so close to my funeral!

 

"Perhaps so. Well, I'll start for real now okay? If anything feels uncomfortable let me know alright?"

 

 

 

a/n : finally I have updated!!! Sorry for the long wait, a levels is so hard I cry, or I'm dumb, who knows? Anyways, hope you like this part!! The next part is where the fluffy stuff begins!! Please vote and comment !! Makes my day, week, month and year!🌸💕💕