where is it?¿

help me?¿ // nct’s lucas

JUstIn BiEbeR LooKinG gUY POV

 

 

"God, I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that." I muttered to myself as I recalled yesterday's events. 

 

"What an idiot." I sighed as I changed from my pyjamas to my workout clothes. I decided to go for a jog at the park nearby. I needed to get familiar with this foreign city, anyways.

 

I wore my black hoodie and put on my sneakers. I made sure I had my earphones with me and some cash. 

 

Walking pass a few units, I saw Mei Hua's. Just looking at her front door made my heart beat faster. I could feel my cheeks warming up in the cold weather. 

 

"Lucas, get a hold of yourself." I said to myself as I shook my whole body. I was about to walk away but my right foot stepped on something. 

 

"What's this?" I picked up the foreign object on the ground. After inspecting it, it looked like a card entry or some sort.

 

"Pink Honey? Isn't that the famous clothing brand?" I said confused. Why would this be on the floor? This must be important. I looked for any details on the card, it wrote,

Dong Mei Hua

Makeup Artist 

Unit : 18

Issued : 12 February 2018

 

Mei Hua works as a makeup artist at Pink Honey? Holy crap, that's so cool! I'm still here jobless..... 

 

Wait, wait a minute, did she drop her card? Doesn't she need this to enter the building or something?!

 

What if she's looking for this right now and is panicking at this very moment?! 

 

Well, screw jogging at the park, we're heading to Pink Honey!

 

With that, I ran as fast as the wind ( which is impossible but nonetheless ) out from the apartment building and headed  straight to the taxi area. 

 

"Where to sir?" The taxi driver asked as soon as I entered. 

 

"You know Pink Honey?" I asked the taxi driver. He nodded his head repeatedly.

 

"The famous clothing brand right?" He replied.

 

"Yes, I need to go to their headquarters." He nodded as he changed the gear from neutral to drive and released the handbrake. 

 

"Mei Hua, I'm coming for you." I whispered to myself as the car starts to move and speed off into the busy streets of New York City.

 

 

~~~~🌸~~~~

 

 

As soon as we reached outside the building, I paid the taxi driver and ran towards the entrance. 

 

"Crap, do I just enter and ask where's Mei Hua?" I muttered to myself as I stood in front of the revolving glass door. 

 

"Well, I'll just go with the flow." I went through the revolving door and was amazed by the enterior of the building. 

 

"Woah, this place looks so cool !" I said to myself which end up a bit too loud. Some people were looking at me. 

 

"Sorry." I mumbled as I bowed my head slightly. 

 

Infront of me was multiple card scanning machines and beside was an information counter. I walked over to the counter nervously and cautiously.

 

"Excuse me." I said to the guy sitting at the counter. 

 

"Yes, how can I help you today?" He replied monotonously to me. Okay, happy much.

He high key looked like he would beat the outta me. Welp.

 

"Um, So I found this card uhmm infront of my neighbour's door and I think she dropped it, and t the card is from this company." I said as I showed him the card that was in my right hand. He nodded slowly and picked up the telephone that was on the table. He dialled some numbers and was still staring at me. I gulped as I nervously played with my hands. What's this guy's problem? Shouldn't the happy looking people work at the counter? 

 

"Hey, Doyoung. Some guy found a worker's entry card. Do I send him to you?" He said through the phone. 

 

He ended the call and place the telephone back.

"Okay, go pass through the security there and say that you're meeting Doyoung. He'll let you in. Then go to the second floor and find the centre that says, 'Card Entrance & Identification Centre'." 

 

"Thank you." I replied hesitantly before walking away. The guy just nodded and continued to seat on his chair. I swear someone broke his heart or something.   ((a/n : probs Winwin lololol))

 

"Hello there, sir. How can I help you today?" The security guard asked with a smile. I smiled back in return. Wait, something's wrong......

Why is the security guard happy and stuff? 

 

This is so weird. I just stared at the guy in confusion. I stared back at the guy at the counter and back to the guy in front of me. 

 

"I think you got the wrong job." I muttered to myself. 

 

"What was that, sir?" He quirked up his eyebrows. Okay that caught me off guard but I was pretty sure he heard what I said clearly.

 

"I mean.... y you have su such a nice smile?" I answered. Lucas, what kind of answer was that. I mentally facepalmed myself. The security guard just chuckled, "Thanks, sir. But that's not the reason you're here now are you?" 

 

"No, I'm here for the Card Entrance & Admission Centre." He nodded his head and let me in. Wow, that was easy. I like this guy. 

 

"Thank you!" I said before walking away, he just nodded with a smile. 

 

 

~~~~🌸~~~~

 

 

"Hello, sir. What's the problem with your card?" A guy with black hair whom I assumed was Doyoung asked as soon as I step into the Centre. 

 

"I found this card outside my neighbour's apartment, I think she dropped it accidentally." I said as I place Mei Hua's Entrance Card on the white table. 

 

"Ah, So you don't work here then?" I shook my head with a small smile. He nodded and looked at the card.

 

"Mei Hua, huh? She's quite new." He said as he inspected the card.

 

"Well, I'll call her unit now and give it to her. Or do you want to give it to her?" He asked me. 

 

The thought of seeing Mei Hua again made my heart pump faster. I don't think I can handle it. And I don't even know why.

 

"Yo, man! Here's your coffee!" Someone exclaimed loudly. I turned my back around to see who it was.

 

"Thanks." Doyoung thanked the guy who just entered. He had bright red hair and two slits on his eyebrows. He looked really cool. He walked towards me,  "I haven't seen you around before." He asked me. 

 

"Oh, I don't work here. I'm here to return a missing card." 

 

"Who's?" He continued.

 

"Uhm, Dong Mei Hua." I replied.

 

"Are you currently working?" He asked. Wow, this guy asks a lot of questions. 

 

"No, I'm still looking for one." I sheepishly replied as I rubbed the back of my neck. He got closer to me and stared at my face. I held my breath as he got really close to my face. 

 

What the heck is this guy doing?!

 

"Hmm maybe you could be one...." He muttered but I could hear him clearly. 

 

"Hmmm, I see, I see, well you'll get one soon, very soon." He smiled at me in a creepy manner, bid Doyoung goodbye and left. 

 

Uh, what the freak happen? 

 

"Oh, don't mind him, he's like that. Anyways do you want to return it to her?" Doyoung said. 

 

"Yeah, s-ssure, I'll return it to her." 

 

 

🌸~~~~🌸~~~~🌸

 

 

"Where is it?" I checked my purse and my bag for the millionth time now. I can't believe I lost my Entrance Card. 

 

"Urgh, Mei Hua you're such a klutz." I said as I slam my head on my desk. 

 

"Don't hurt your pretty forehead, Lily." Someone beside my desk spoke up. I looked up and turn my head towards the person.

 

"Jinsoul, I lost my Entrance Card. I have the right to hurt my so called pretty forehead." I whined as I slammed my forehead again on the desk. 

 

"Lily, you're gonna kill your last few brain cells like that." Jinsoul said with a small chuckle.

 

"Not funny, Jinsoul." I groaned in agony. I laid my head on my desk and thought hard. Where was the last place I saw my card? 

 

I heard people talking loudly all of a sudden in the unit.

 

"What the heck?" I glanced up, everyone was standing near the glass door, looking outside.

 

"Jinsoul, what's happening outside ?" 

 

"I don't know, let's check it out." 

 

"Woah, he's handsome. Is he new?" Someone said beside me. Who is she talking about?

 

I looked outside trying to identify the said male. Then, I saw someone's back facing me. Woah, he's tall. Oh, he's turning around.........

And

Saw 

JUstIn BiEbeR LooKinG gUY !!

Does he know I work here? Or did he figure out I work here?! 

 

"Why is Doyoung with that guy?" Jinsoul asked as she looked at me. 

 

"Uhm, I have no idea." I panicked and ran straight to my desk. I could tell Jinsoul was confused by my sudden act.

 

"Oh, they're coming this way! Everyone go back to your desks!" Someone exclaimed loudly.

 

"So here's the 18th unit, here's where the makeup artist are most of the time. They're only busy during photoshoots, fashion walks and that sort." Doyoung said to JUstIn BiEbeR LooKinG gUY. He nodded as he looked around the place.

 

Whatever you're here for, please don't notice me. I hid under my bag in hopes of not getting spotted. 

 

"Why are you hiding?" Jinsoul whispered. I shooed her as I continued to hide.

 

"Hey guys, don't mind us. We're here for Dong Mei Hua." Doyoung spoke loudly and clearly in the unit. 

 

CRAP. What a coincidence.

 

"Hey, they're calling for you!" Jinsoul whispered harshly. 

 

"Dong Mei Hua, is she here?" Doyoung continued. Jinsoul won't stop asking me to stand up. Everyone was practically looking at me. I just sighed heavily as I raised my hand, "Y yes, I'm here." I nervously stood up and walked towards them. 

 

"Ah, Mei Hua. Come follow me." I could feel my neighbour eyes staring at me from the corner of my eye. I felt my cheeks reddening bit by bit. We walked out of the unit and stood at the side. 

 

"Mei Hua, you should be glad he found your Entrance Card." Doyoung said. 

 

"He what?!" I looked at my neighbour. 

 

"Uhm, I found it infront of your door. I was on my way to the park." 

 

"Or not you had to pay the $50 fee to reissue a new card. Please be careful next time. I'll be off. You can leave as soon as you're done talking to her." Doyoung said before walking away.   ((a/n: SORRY THAT I WALKED AWAY AYE AYE AYE))

 

"Uhm, thanks for returning my card. I thought I lost it for real." 

 

"It's no problem."

 

"Wait did you come all the way here just to return my card?"

 

"Uhmm, yeahh, I I did."

 

"You could have given it when I got back or something."

 

"It's okay. I felt like I needed too." He replied with a smile. That made my cheek blushed redder. Why am I like this?

 

"I guess I'll be going then. See you sometime." He said before walking away. I stood there as I let him walk away..........

 

I was about to enter my unit but I felt like I'm missing something.

 

Am I forgetting something? 

 

Oh yeah, his name!!! 

 

"Wait!" I said but he didn't turn around. I ran towards him and held his arm. 

 

 

Wait, what did I just do?!

 

"Wait. I mean Uhmm....." My hand still held his arm. 

 

"I i don't know your na..name. I didn't get the chance to properly th..thanked you." I stuttered as I let go of his arm. 

 

"My name is Wong Yukhei but please call me Lucas." He said with the most brightest smile I've ever seen. 

 

"T thank y..you, L l..lucas." I said with a smile.

 

"You're welcome, Mei Hua."

 

"You can call me Lily if you like."

 

"I like Mei Hua, you're really pretty just like a flower. The name suits you well."

 

"Oh, th...thanks...uhmm..." By this time, I could tell my cheeks were as red as a tomato. 

 

 

🌸~~~~🌸~~~~🌸

 

 

No one's POV

 

 

"Hmmm, who is he?" A man said as he looked at Lucas who was talking to his new recruit, Mei Hua the new makeup artist.

 

"Maybe he could..." 

 

 

💕~~~~🌸~~~~💕

 

 

a/n : did you guys see the new vlive where Kun, Jungwoo, Ten and Lucas went out to eat Thai food and exercised at the park? My heart literally died when Lucas called us beautiful flowers. It reminded me of Mei Hua, as her name literally means  beautiful flower. Skdbkandms what a coincidence.