lucas?¿

help me?¿ // nct’s lucas

"Alright, I'm done with your makeup!" Lily beamed as she clasped her hands together excitedly.

 

However, I was not as excited as she was, I was playing back the events that occurred moments ago in my mind...

 

*15 minutes ago*

 

"Lucas stay still, I can't make a sharp wing if you keep blinking like that." Lily warned me as she griped my right shoulder firmly. I griped my knees with both my hands as I nervously gulped my saliva into my throat.

 

"uh, I'm s-sorry. I never had eyeliner on before." I lied. I have had my fair share on eyeliner, my mom used to put some on me whenever I had performances in school. The reason I'm moving so much is because Lily is too close to me. I could feel her hot breath against my neck. I was squirming way too much and I could tell she knew I was uncomfortable.

 

"Should have told me silly, I'll just have to use a felt tip one then." Lily left my shoulder and turned around towards the table. She took a different type of eyeliner and then pressed it gently on my eyelid in different places. It seemed as she made dots on my eyes. I was confused but I let her do her part.

 

"It's easier this way, I'm marking the points where your eyeliner will be, all you have to do is close your eyes." I nodded my head understandingly and flutter my eyes shut. I felt the cold liquid drawn onto my eyes. It felt wet at first but quickly dried down to nothing. I waited for what seems like forever before I could open my eyes again.

 

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I slowly opened them and was first laid on Lily with a satisfied grin on her face. I have totally forgotten that she was that close to me. I quickly averted my gaze from her to the ground. I felt my cheeks warming up as the seconds pass by. And she hasn't let go of my shoulder, either...

 

"Finally, the lips!" Lily chanted happily. I couldn't tell if I was glad this was almost over or not...

 

"I'm going to use some lip liner to correct any asymmetrical in your lips." Lily beamed as she grabs a hold of something that awfully looks like a pencil.

 

 Lily's face was on the same level as mine. She took a glance on my lips for a while before a soft laugh escaped from her lips. "Oh, second thought, it seems like you don't have any." 

 

"uhm, t-thanks?" I stammered, she's even closer than before! Abort mission, abort mission! 

 

"I'll just apply a shade that looks your own lip colour and some clear lip gloss, alright?" I nodded my head in approval. She used some kind of tiny brush and started painting my lips. 

 

"Why don't you just use the wand thingy straight away?" I asked dumbfounded, it seems like an extra step for no reason. Lily just giggled softly, before placing down the brush on the table.

 

"It's for hygienic purposes, since we are going to use the same products on other people, we don't want it to be contaminated with bacteria, that's why we used brushes and such." She beamed as she took another lip product. I nodded my head, that makes so much sense, I bet she thinks I'm really dumb or something now. Sigh, what a nice way to start your first day of work here, Lucas.

 

Lily then proceeded to use another brush to apply the lip gloss, I assumed? As she was doing so, I took my time to gaze on her. Her eyes were full of concentration, one hand on the brush and the other on my shoulder. Her hair which was a beautiful shade of chocolate, formed into a messy bun with little wisps of hair framing her face. 

 

She looked so stunning, so effortless.

 

 I trailed my eyes down from her hair to her eyes, they were as dark as the richest cocoa beans you could ever gaze upon. Her nose was slim in the middle and flatter out softly towards the end. The tip was soft and rounded.

 

Lastly, I gaze my eyes on her lips.

 

They were the prettiest shade of rose. However, I couldn't tell if it was painted or not. Her lips weren't too small nor too big, they were the perfect size to match Lily's facial features. 

 

Not to mention they look totally kissable... 

 

It felt like I was staring at her for an eternity until I was pulled back to reality.

 

"Lucas? Lucas? Lucas?! I'm done with your makeup!" I heard her call my name. Waking up from my daydream, I slowly moved my eyes to meet hers. She was staring at me back with those captivating eyes...

 

I then started to realise, did she saw me staring at her?!

 

"I'm s-sorry." I muttered softly. 

 

"It's o-okay. You can check your face in the mirror if you like." Lily gestured me to the big mirror in front of me.

 

I nodded my head and faced towards the mirror. I stared at my reflection. I looked different, yet the same. My skin glowed and look healthy. My full thick eyebrows were neatly brushed. My eyes...

 

I could see some shimmer on my eyelids right below the small but sharp eyeliner Lily drawn on. My lips looked the same just shinier and also stickier... Must been the lip gloss, I thought. 

 

Overall, I looked really good, even more handsome that I could ever imagine myself becoming...

 

"WOW, I LOOK, I mean I look really good! Thanks Lily!" I thanked her as I did a ninety-degree bow.  My mom could create this look so precise! Then again, Lily is a professional makeup artist.

 

"Your welcome and there's no need for that Lucas! Anyways, you should get dressed now, I'll call Renjun in." 

 

"Okay, my bad but thank you again, Lily." I gave her a genuine smile. 

 

" s-sure!"

 

 

 

 

✨~~~~✨~~~~✨

 

 

"Jinsoul! I can't believe you set me up like that! I'm so glad I don't get nervous easily when I'm doing my job, if it was outside of work, I would have been a nervous wreck, soul!" I grumbled as I took a sip of my now cold hot chocolate.

 

"aw, don't be mad Mei, I'm pretty sure you enjoyed being close to him." Soul said as she gave me a suggestive smirk.

 

"soul! It-it's not like anything happened...." I mumbled softly.

 

"Knowing you, something did happen. Now, tell me!" Soul demanded as she shook my shoulders. I shook my head. Its embarrassing! Soul only shook my shoulder harder.

 

"Okay, okay! Stop shaking me like that, it hurts." I whined as I rub my shoulder caps gently.

 

"Well basically, when I was about to finish his makeup. I was doing his lips. Suddenly, I felt his eyes staring at me. I started getting super conscious, was something on my face? Did my makeup look terrible? Was I ugly? And when I was done, I kept calling his name but he didn't respond until I keep repeating his name like three times..."

 

"OH MY GOD LILY! He so does like youuuu." Soul teased as she took both of my arms and wailed them about as if it was some kind of toy.

 

"soul, what are you doing? And how does that make him like me?"

 

"Mei, he was basically staring at you for the fact you're so gorgeous!" Jinsoul said as she did a mini face palm.

 

"I don't know Soul, I mean you do read a lot of romance novels, you could have been influence from it." I chimed as I recall her reading anytime she had free time, even if she was just doing her business in the toilet...

 

"Whatever you wanna think Mei, I just know that I'm right! Anyways, lets see if the photoshoot started! I wanna see the hot models!" Jinsoul chanted as she took a hold of my hand. She looked at me briefly before saying, "Don't worry, Lucas is all yours!"

 

"H-he's not! Come on, let's go see the photoshoot!" I mumbled before getting dragged by a blonde-haired girl towards god knows where...