Yunhyeong

Hyung Please Save Me

Chanwoo 'POV'
Chanwoo's consciousness slipped in and out of the darkness which looked to him as if to consume the boy.
"Young boy, look away or you will witness the fall of-...", a voice echoed in his memory. That voice matched the man that he remembered.

Memories flooded in from his forgotten past, some of which he thought he sealed off for good. It made him feel so pathetic, he remembered so many things that might have been better if he did something at that point of time. However, it felt as if he hadn't recovered all his memory, he can't seem to recall the full sentence of what the man said, or what happened afterwards.

Yunhyeong POV
He couldn't stand it, he wanted Chanwoo to wake up so bad. He sat down beside Chanwoo's hospital bed and looked at Chanwoo's face.
"Hurry and wake up...i miss you already...", he whispered to himself.

He lied down and caressed Chanwoo's head softly. Chanwoo's scent calmed him down. He wondered what had happened in those few hours, but more than anything he needed the comfort from the sight of Chanwoo being alright, not just physically but mentally too. He couldn't stand the thought of the younger one breaking down inside.

"I'm going to complete the paperwork, you stay here and watch over him", Jinhwan's soft and calm voice broke the silence.
He nodded in agreement as Jinhwan leaves the room and closes the door silently.

He held Chanwoo's hand, "I'll protect you...i'll definitely protect you...", he softly whispers.


A/N:
Sorry but here's a short chapter, i can't think of anything to write TT^TT
I'll update another chapter if i get to squeeze out anymore ideas