Chanwoo gets strangled

Hyung Please Save Me

Chanwoo returned to the dorm first, he walked to his room calmly and put down his belongings, he heard a noise in the living room. Thinking it was one of the other iKon members, he calls out "Hyung?". The noise stopped, and the house returned to silence. Chanwoo walked out of his room, to the living room, but doesn't see anyone there. "That's weird, i was positive i heard someone out here" , Chanwoo mumbles to himself, but before he gets to return to his room, he gets strangled and choked by someone behind. "You could have lived a nice life, had you not returned home so early, now that you are here, i need to eliminate you to prevent any witnesses from existing" a deep voice from the stranger behind him sounded. Chanwoo was alarmed. How did he get in here? What did he want? Why does he not want any witnesses? The stranger tightened his grip around Chanwoo's neck, Chanwoo felt the need to retaliate in order to get air in his lungs but he couldn't get the strength is his arms to do so, and his legs were getting weak and his vision was blurring, as his consciousness was about to fade away...

The iKon members were returning to the dorm, they just finished a schedule with Chanwoo but decided to play out a bit, while Chanwoo just decides to go home and rest first. "It would have been fun if Chanwoo was with us" Donghyuk said a bit sad. "He would have won all of us, that evil maknae of ours" Hanbin chuckled. "Let's get back quickly, he must be dying of boredom at the dorm" Yunhyeong hurries everyone back (which was a very good move for that moment of time). They walked faster back to the dorm, then suddenly Jinhwan says "Hey guys, i think we should really hurry up, i have this weird feeling." The members looked at Jinhwan's uncomfortable face and agreed. They started sprinting back to their dorm, and Yunhyeong nervously opens the door to only see the back view of a strangle dirty tall man and a struggling limp figure of their maknae, Chanwoo. Hanbin notices Yunhyeong's shocked face and sees the two in the living room. Hanbin dashes past Yunhyeong, grabs a random vase on the way in and smashes it on the man's head. The stranger let out a scream of agony and releases Chanwoo, who falls towards the ground, but before he hits the ground, Yunhyeong catches him just at the right timing as his legs finally moved. The rest of the members heard the commotion and runs in to grab the man and pin him down from every direction possible.

Jinhwan goes over to Yunhyeong and Chanwoo's side and kneels down. Jinhwan and Yunhyeong felt the rage from inside them boiling when they saw Chanwoo's pained expression as he coughed and gasped for air after having been deprived for it for quite a while. Chanwoo's hand grasped his chest as his body shook as if he were freezing. "You a-alright?", Yunhyeong's voice shook as he asked while Chanwoo's eyes shifted to him. "I'm alrig-" Chanwoo coughed out, "I'm alright" he smiled. "Don't worry about me, we should worry about that guy first" Chanwoo's eyes nervously shifted to the man, under all the other members who looks pissed as hell.

"Chanwoo ah~ Chanwoo ah~ how could you not remember me, we met a long time ago, didn't we?" the stranger laughed. Everyone looks at Chanwoo who looks confused, "Who are you? I don't know you. I've never met you. Who are you?". "The shed in the woods boy, i told you that i'd find you again" the stranger starts laughing hysterically. Jinhwan notices Chanwoo's hand on his chest shaking and his eyes shifting around as if he'd remember something, "Chanwoo ya? You okay?" Jinhwan lifts Chanwoo's face to look at him, only for Chanwoo's eyes to roll back and his breathing to get choked.

The members who were pinning him down flew into rage and stuck a piece of duct tape on the man's lips after pounding his head a few times which caused him to pass out. Donghyuk called the police and Jinhwan called an ambulance for Chanwoo.