Chapter 4

We are one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's pov

Yesterday was one of my worst days of my life.

After I turned the coffee over to that stupid man, I accidentally broke 5 plates, 10 glasses and then I slid 10 times. Needless to say, I was fired.
My "boss" said that this job was not for me. But I already know why he chased me away. It's because that nuisance said to fire me if the boss wanted him to continue funding the bar.

UGH ... I'm thinking about it, it makes me angry.
I worked hard for that job and then he comes and ruined everything.

However, thanks to my dear friend Suzy, I have already found another job as a secretary. Even though I do not know what is secretary is , Suzy told me that even if I dont know anything, I will learn it right away.

Thanks to Suzy, I do not even have to interview.
I love you Suzy hehehehe

Nichkhun's pov

I was going to the office while I saw a girl going back and forth.

I think she needs information so I decided to get closer.

The closer I go, the more I think she is really pretty.

"Hi, do you need any information?" I said, and as I said it, she got scared.

I think she did not see me coming here.
"Yes, I'm the new secretary of the CEO of this agency, could you tell me which direction should I go to go to the CEO's office and mine?" She asked me

Why did not he tell me anything that changed the secretary?

"Sure, follow me, I was going to his office anyway"
After taking the elevator, we head towards his office.
I opened the door abruptly, I entered and said

"Hi my friend, it's been a while since you've seen it"

"Oh, nichkhun, how nice to see you again, it's nice to have you here" my friend told me as he got up from his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter