Crashed the Wedding

Stop The Wedding!

Eunhyuk POV

I sighed, I’m so bored…

“HyukJae! Donghae’s getting married!” Sungmin said and moved me back and forth really fast.

“Wait… WHAT!? Donghae’s getting married?!” I yelled. I was always just waiting for the right time to confess…

“What’re you gonna do about it?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“Get ready… We’re crashing a wedding!” I yelled. I grabbed my two friends’ hands and we ran to the where the wedding was being held.

I didn’t know where to go to…

‘Why did I wait so long to confess?!’ I thought as I looked for the street the place was on. I kept thinking of Donghae, his face, his smile, his laugh, his personality. Everything about him was perfect… But I wouldn’t be able to make him my boyfriend if he had a freaking wife!

We arrived and I burst through the doors.

“Go Go Go!” I yelled. Would I regret doing this? Probably not…

Kyuhyun laughed evilly and grabbed the cake and threw it everywhere. Sungmin was taking the food and trying to start a food fight. I grabbed the punch bowl and poured it all over the ground in front of the people who were trying to stop us. They all fell into the huge mess.

“HyukJae!!!!!!” Donghae’s father yelled angrily. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Whatever Mr. Lee!” I yelled back and went back to messing up the food. He hates me, always have, always will. Sheesh, just because I graduated from college but never got a real job…

I laughed at my friends. I saw Donghae’s bride hiding behind him and Donghae laughing. I stood on one of the seats and grabbed the banner and flew across the room to Donghae and his bride.

“Hey Hae.” I said with a smile.

“HyukJae?”

“You? Gross, get away from me and Donghae and stay away!” His bride yelled

“Oh, shut up.” I said to the girl. I grabbed Donghae’s hand.

“Hae! Stop! You idiot! Don’t leave!” The girl screamed.

Donghae looked at her. He mouthed ‘sorry’. He walked away with me.

“Wanna?” I asked. Hae nodded and grabbed a piece of cake. He threw it at a random person.

My phone started ringing. I grabbed and hid under the table so I wouldn’t get hit.

“Hello?” I asked.

“HyukJae! I did not raise you to be like this! You’re crashing a wedding?! And the wedding of that very rich girl?! That poor girl! You better apologize!” My mother yelled. It sounded like she was crying…

“Ow… Umma! It’s fine!” I said and hung up. I hate to hang up on her.

I got up from under the table and smiled at Hae.

“Come on, guys! Let’s go! I got what I came for!” I said and put my arm around Donghae.

We all walked out and down to my house.

1 year later

“Donghae! You get out here right now!!!” I heard someone yell from outside.

“Get away from our house, you weirdo!” I yelled out the window.

“HyukJae! This is your fault! I’ll get my revenge!”

“Get over it! It’s been one whole year!” I yelled. This girl is so annoying!

“What’s going on?” Donghae asked. I pointed to the window, “Dear god…” He muttered.

“Donghae!”

“Get a life! I don’t like you! I never have, never freaking will!” I heard Donghae yell.

“Yeah! So get away from our house you freaking creep!” I yelled.

“I WILL get my revenge!” The girl said and stormed off.

“She’s… so… weird!” Donghae said with a laugh.

“I know right! God… Why can’t she just leave us alone?!”

We left the window and sat on the couch to watch TV.

“You know… crashing that wedding… was the best thing I ever did.” I said with a smile then kissed my husband.

I hope you liked it~

That was based off of Crashed the Wedding by Busted ^^

Thanks for reading! Comments please! ^^