Speak Now

Stop The Wedding!

Eunhyuk POV

I really shouldn’t be doing this… It’s not right… But it’s also not right that he’s not right he’s marrying the wrong person…

I approached the building where the wedding was being held. I took a deep breath. I opened the door slightly and saw everyone. I opened the door quickly and quietly and slipped in.

I walked around. I was always next to the wall. I heard screams and yells from a room in the back. I looked through the crack in the door and saw Donghae’s bride yelling at her crying bridesmaids. She was wearing an ugly white puffy dress.

I could see Donghae sighing. This really wasn’t how he thought it’d be… He used to tell me about this girl. He said she was an angel, she was perfect, she never yelled, never acted bratty… but look at her now… I know that it was an arranged marriage… but he seemed to really like this girl…

“EunHyuk? What’re you doing here?! You need to leave before she catches you!”

I turned and found Leeteuk.

“Go!”

I nodded and was about to leave when I remembered why I came here. I turned to make sure Leeteuk wasn’t looking.

I hid behind a curtain and looked at everyone. I could see everyone. Donghae’s big brother… His parents… His best friends… I stopped and saw Donghae’s bride’s parents. They looked so snobby. I rolled my eyes. I couldn’t wait for when they said asked for objections.

I stared off into space and began to daydream.

“No! Hae! Don’t get married to someone like… HER!”

“E-Eunhyuk!”

I grabbed Donghae’s hands, “Don’t say yes… Run away with me… Come on…” I said to him.

He looked at me, “Hyuk…” He smiled, “I love you…”

The two of us linked hands and walked out.

I heard the organ start playing. It sounded like a death march.

I was still hiding in the curtains. I was invited by Donghae… but uninvited by her.

I looked back out and saw Donghae’s bride walking down the aisle. I had to admit, she was really beautiful… but… I really couldn’t stand her.

I looked at Donghae and saw him gulp. I smirked, I bet he wishes I was the one walking towards him.

I spaced out again. I was back to daydreaming about stopping the marriage.

The preacher interrupted my thoughts when he said, “If you have any objections, please speak now, or forever hold you peace.”

This was my chance. I was too scared to move. I took a deep breath and stepped out from the curtain. My hand shook as I raised it. I wasn’t the kind of person would do something like this… But he wasn’t the kind of person who should have to live with the wrong person for the rest of his life.

I’m sure everyone was looking at me with disgusted faces. I didn’t care. My eyes were only on Donghae. I came here for a reason and I’m not going to back down.

“I… I object…” I said shyly. I looked Donghae in the eyes and found my confidence, “Hae! Don’t say yes! Run away with me! Don’t marry the wrong person!” I said. I began to walk up to him.

“Hyuk… Eunhyuk… I’m so glad you were here…” He walked up to me, “I’ll meet you at the backdoor… Let me get changed back into my regular clothes… I love you.” He whispered in my ear. I nodded and turned around. I turned to look at him before I walked out the doors.

I ran to the back of the building and waited for him. The door opened and he walked out wearing jeans, sneakers and a plain white t-shirt.

“I love you…” I said sweetly to him.

“I love you too.” He said and kissed me.

 

How was that? I based it off of Speak Now by Taylor Swift! I hope you liked it!! ^^