Moon

Beautiful Tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Key shifted his body to his right and covered his exposed legs with his thick blanket. He frowned when he felt cold air hitting his toes and he immediately pulled his legs up to his chest. He didn't know why it's so cold now that winter is finally over.

 

Wakey wakey...

 

He then shifted his body to his left, still feeling cold. He looked at the window and it's actually closed. He didn't turn the aircon on and he doesn't even have an electric fan inside his room.

 

Key, wake up..

 

He decided to give up sleeping and goes out of his room to drink a glass of water.

 

Once he was out, he saw how dark the apartment was. Only the light coming from the moon is illuminating the darkness.

Since he knew that he can't sleep anytime soon, he decided to open the door to his balcony and sat on the couch. He placed the glass on the table and looked at the moon, shining so brightly. He can't help himself to be mesmerized by it.

 

-

 

"Kibummie.." Key looked at the person calling him from behind. Jonghyun was all smiling, showing his white pearly teeth to him. Kibum can't help but to smile back and walked closer to the older.

"I brought you something.." He said and gave him a box. Kibum looked at the puppy faced man and took the box from his hands. He then slowly opened it and saw another small box inside. Kibum knew what is inside that box anyway. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter