Chapter 09

My Sister and Her Best Friend
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 09

 

No one’s POV

 

After they saw Chanel rushing out of the venue they all run to chased her. Star immediately look at their bodyguards to get the paparazzi out of the way while Winter call her manager to get all the names of the paparazzi and take all the photo down. Being born with such privileged, although they work hard for what they become, they can get whatever they want with a snap of their finger. These are some of things that the kids like about their big unnies, they manage everything and did it without flaws. They been learning things from them but only Taeyeon and Jessica can do it naturally like c’mon one is a fire princess and the other is an ice princess, Chanel is different in everything though she’s more capable than everyone but manage to do it unnoticeably and can do it with full grace but this is the first time they have seen her acting strange.

 

When they got to the parking lot, they have seen her in panic and desperation which never occur to them. They been bug with question why Chanel wanted to see the girl. Even the Big unnies doesn’t know what’s going on. Their parents even rush to them when they saw them running.

 

When Mr. Hwang approach them that’s when Chanel look back. Upon seeing her dad she run into him then started crying. Everyone were shock. Even Taeyeon look panic and nervous, she have never seen her Hero cried before even when her Laree was bullied in school, so she was in distress. Why does her unnie wanted to see Tiffany? She thought that her unnie just wanted to meet her because she bided for the girl and that she might be angry but no there is something more. Was it because Tiffany look like her? Or was it because of that thing? She was trying to figure-out what is going on but aside from their similarities and that thing, she cannot connect the dots? Even looking at their friends faces, everyone one looks puzzled.

 

“Oh Daddy! My Gift, I lost My Gift again!” Chanel said while she was crying to her dad.

 

“Honey are you sure? You know that is impossible right? I told you that lot of times when you are young.” Steve put her at his arms coaxing her daughter.

 

“No Daddy! I told you right, My gift is real! She promised me she will take good care of My gift and that She will go back for me. Daddy I saw her earlier, I can’t be mistaken I knew her so much! I’ve never forgotten her. She’s keeping her promise. Daddy she’s back!” she cried on her father. Everyone has puzzle look in their faces except for the adults.

 

“Youngmi this is not a joke. You know that is impossible. Your gift does not exist and she is nowhere to be found.” He tried to tell her daughter even though seeing the girl face earlier reminded him of his wife.

 

“No Daddy, My gift is real mommy says so! And I will prove it to you. I swear I can prove it to you.” After that she run back to the hotel to get all her things. She will prove her dad that what she said and seen are true. It was their secret, her mom made a promise and she’s keeping that promise, and she knows how she can prove it to her Dad.

 

Everyone was shock seeing her act like a child and crying her eyes out. No one actually know what’s going on, but they presume it’s something about her past which she never talked about. Growing up it’s a taboo to them to ask Chanel about her past nor talked about her mom. Even though she never told them to do that, never did she talked about her past. All they know is that she have a wonderful and kindest mom and that Chanel loves her mom dearly but she left her with her Dad. And everyone who knew her mom personally was nothing but good words to say to her mother and how beautiful her mom was, but other than that, everyone in their household never say anything about the Madam, and no one dares to ask why she left?

 

She run back to the venue but luckily Hyomin was outside with all her things. She was so worried for her because she never seen Chanel crying. She told Chanel she will drive her back but Chanel refused, she insisted and told her that she won’t let her drive on that kind of state, so she agreed. The bellas who are silently looking did not interrupt them instead they felt relieved when Chanel agreed that Hyomin will drive. Chanel look shock and restless and they don’t think she was in a right mind to drive her car. She also look hurried as if she was chasing for something.

 

As Chanel and Hyomin went to the private parking lot, everyone run back to the building but only found the Bellas around. The adult said that they should go back to the venue because they think people might speculate that something was going on, but the kids refuses to go back to the venue so they allowed them to skip the charity since it was already done and that they just needed to only socialized with the guests so they all agreed to send all their children to do what they wanted to do. Solar instructed the Bellas to assist their parents in the venue, this will also help them to learn few things from the adults, and while she told the kids to go back home and they will try to discuss what to do next. After sending their parents back to the venue and appearing for a short moment everyone went back to their headquarters, well their private dorm technically, with Jiwoong special friend in tow.

 

Since the kids did not drive themselves to the venue, Winter arranged a limo to picked them up. Luckily the hotel own 3 of those and they can all used it at their disposal. When everyone was seated their big sister was all looking at them because they are all quite specially Taeyeon. They all must been shock about what’s happening and felt at loss on how Chanel acted. But all they knew it must be something about Chanel’s mom because that was the only thing that will make Chanel lose focus. Taeyeon was thinking about a lot of things but she still feel wrong. Was it something about Tiffany? Star has been observing everyone but her eyes was staring directly at Taeyeon, she knew that she might be over thinking again so she told her little sister Sunny to keep an eye on Taeyeon and never let her out of her sight which Sunny agree.

 

When they got into the dorm everyone went to their room to change clothes and agreed to go to the living to talked about the plans they should do about the event that occur that night. Jiwoong left to send his friend back to her house. A few minutes later they saw Sunny rushing out in panic.

 

“Taeyeon’s gone! I think she went to look for Chanel Unnie, Unnie what should we do?” Sunny said, she just left Taeyeon for a few minutes to go to the toilet but found no one in the room both of them are sharing in their dorm. She went out immediately thinking that Taeyeon was already in the living and left her inside their room, but she found no one is still in the living, that’s when she heard a car outside living their premises.

 

“Didn’t I told you to keep your eyes on her?” Star told Sunny with a sigh. She predicted this gonna happen because Taeyeon was not herself when they went home and everyone knew how closed Taeyeon is to Chanel and how clingy and sensitive she can be regarding her Hero.

 

“Should we follow her Unnies?” Sunny asked her Unnies.

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter