03 Player

Tall and Taller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh Johnny Hyung!", Lucas smiled awkwardly earning a little smile from Johnny. Lucas and him never quite talked for a very long time. Especially now. "So Lucas...you're close to Ten right? I mean you talk with him sometimes....or am I wrong?" Johnny seemed hesitant and like he wanted to know something. "Yes we talk we chill we even BREATHE together. Fascinating really..." he sais sarcastically internallly sreaming and wanting to leave.." so how are things with Jaehyun?Heard you to are a solid couple." Johnny's face darkened but he tried not to make it too noticable.

"We are ....decent.." he started coughing like a grandma. "So do you love him?" Lucas asked and johhny jumped a little. He answered:" He is lovely but these last days I feel that WE were a mistake...is Ten seeing ANYONE?" Lucas could read Johnny like a book. He knew what that question ment and he was not feelin it. He needed to protect Ten. He can't let Johnny break his heart again. "YES. He is currently dating someone" he lied...he was a good liar but still he started to sweat a little because the one he was currently talking to was JOHNNY the american bewilder beast.

"Oh really?WHO is it?Someone I know? Someone from our group?Our company?Is it Taeyong that little redheaded...."  Lucas cut him off "WHY would you care?!" Johnny sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "I may have realized what a jerk I have been...I want to catch up with him and maybe even ask him for a second chance if possible. But he is very forgiving so maybe it will all end well! I just miss him..."  Lucas didn't like the sound of the brabble that was coming out of the older's mouth. *come on lucas think...make up some lie to that will benefit both you and Ten*  "He is actually dating Jungwoo!"  Johnny respondet with a sad 'OH' but then his face changed after he had the chance to think "BUT he is dating YOU...LUCAS?!How would he be datiing Jungwoo....if you are his boyfriend?"

Lucas said:" Jungwoo won't admit that he is cheating on me but I saw them together..k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter