02 Lessons

Tall and Taller
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday. Almost 2pm.

Ten was on the way to lucas´ dorm. Kun was off doing his language class and everyone else was either eating or practicing overtiming like debut messia Mark Lee who was in every Unit that has ever existed. Ten looked up to him even if he was more than 3 years younger. Now he was standing infront of the door. Should he knock or yell or just enter? Suddenly the door opened. Ten was shook and stood there like a complete idiot. Lucas had that smirk again and somehow it made ten feel uneasy. Lucas hair was messy like he had just taken a nap or just forgot to shower. "Kinda hot", Ten thought. What was he thinking. He tried to get it together since he was much older even though their height showed otherwise.

Lucas:"Ten hyung come in won´t you" he said with a voice deaper than the ocean. It caught Ten off guard. He entered the room and closed the door behind him. Now they were alone and while Ten sat down on the Bed, Lucas chose to stand during hiś´ lesson.

Lucas:"Hmmmm so where to start. Tell me about the relationship you and johnny hyung had."

Ten:"Well...we dated for like a year and he was my first love and he is very tall I guess and next to him I look like a dwarf." he continued talking about their first kiss etc. until Lucas got impatient all of the sudden.

Lucas: "Ok you talked for *looks at phone* an hour without stopping. I think I know enough to start helping you. What you need is a SPFGR."

Ten:" What t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter