Chapter 1- 오직 너

Only me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol once again caught himself staring. He quickly turned before anyone else could notice. 

They were currently recording an interview that would be released later that day.  He needed to be careful or the fans would suspect. They were to catch the small things. 

 

Chanyeol smiled as Kai finished speaking. 

”Chanyeol what do you think about all the fans that attended the last concert? Were you surprised by the amount the fans that showed up?” Chanyeol took the mic from Kai. 

”First of all I would like to thank the fans, they always amaze me, I knew a lot of them would be coming but in the last concert, they really showed there love for us. I had never seen so many of our fans gathered together. I was very thankful and touched.” Chanyeol smiled as he finished speaking. 

”I am sure the fans are thankful to all of you for making amazing music and loving them. Baekhyun during the last concert you sang a son you had composed yourself. What did you feel when you saw that the fans sang along with you?” 

Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol and took the mic from him.

”Woah! I was very touched in that moment, I didn't think they would like it or know it since it wasn't an EXO song it was my song but they all screamed and began to sing along when the song started. I was very surprised and close to tears but I had t contain myself.” Baekhyun looked back at Chanyeol and smiled. ”I am also thankful to Chanyeol who encouraged me to release the song.” 

The MC clapped. ”I am very thankful you guys came here today. I am sure the fans were very happy too. Now we will say goodbye to EXO. Bye EXO thank you very much for being here. Fans-listen to this.” The MC played their latest song. 

They all said there goodbyes to the MC and left the room. 

”You all did great today.” Their leader Suho spoke. ”I really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter