First Kiss

My Second Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghyuck, or better known by Mark as Haechan was waiting for the Canadian teenager to be back from bathroom break. The class will start in five minutes and he's too worried that Mark will be late since the next teacher is such a terror to everyone.

Once he finally had enough waiting, he stood up from his seat and walked to the door, only to find out that Mark is actually about to go inside the room.

"What took you so long? Mr. Kim would have come now and you'll be locked outside." Donghyuck didn't intend to scold Mark but he's just too worried for him. Mark wanted to laugh but he chose not to. He knew that Haechan will nag again if he did.

 

 

Ever since Donghyuck represents himself to Mark as Haechan, he tried his best to make him remember the love that Mark had for him... without magic, without love potion and most especially without that music box. Mark felt weirded out at first as to why Haechan is so overprotective, possessive and clingy to him but later on, understood that he was just trying to be a good friend. He can't remember anything about Haechan being Donghyuck. But he can feel something and that's the reason why he stayed close to him., allowed him to be like that. Donghyuck didn't dare to ask him about the past. It's too risky that Mark would get hysterical if he remembered what he did before.

 

 

"Calm down. I'm here now, okay? Lets just sit and read the book. Mr. Kim might ask us some questions later." Donghyuck let out a loud sigh and followed the older. He opened his textbook and took a glance at Mark who's trying to be serious in reading.

"Mark?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Can we go out tomorrow?" Mark looked at Haechan and stared at him for awhile before answering his question with a smile.

"Why not?" This is the chance, Donghyuck. He said to himself and smiled back to Mark.

 

 

 

 

 

Mark is standing in front of Haechan's s house when his phone vibrated. He unlocked his phone and saw a message from Haechan. This is the first time he had been to Haechan's house and it really looked so huge. He can't deny that Haechan is quite wealthy but this isn't new for him.

 

Fr: Haechans

Idiot. Come inside. It's cold out there.

 

Mark chuckled at the message and pressed the door bell. After a few seconds, Mrs. Lee appeared and welcomed Mark inside the house. He was never been there before but he feels familiar with it. The ambiance, the environment.. everything. Mark wanted to ask Mrs. Lee about it but the woman disappeared to call Haechan upstairs.

His eyes roamed around the living room and spotted a small picture frame beside the television. He squinted his eyes to look properly and was shocked to see his picture with Haechan in it. What's worse is that he can't remember when he took that one... the one that he's kissing Haechan's cheek.

He stood up to look closer but was stopped by Haechan who just went down from the stairs.

"Sorry, I just can't find my scarf. Lets go?" He grabbed Mark's hand and pulled him out of the house.

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" Mark asked. They were riding a taxi going to somewhere that Mark doesn't even know. Right now, he just trust Haechan and he hopes that he the trust is worthy.

"It's a surprise. Just wait for a bit." Haechan told him and closed his eyes to take a nap. Mark looked at him and his mind goes back to the picture frame that he saw earlier. Something is not right... Mark thought and he closed his eyes shut to stop overthinking again.

 

 

"We're here." Haechan announced and Mark opened his eyes to see that they're actually at the entrance of a beach. He looked at his watch and realized that it took four hours for them to arrive here which means it's too far away from home.

"Where exactly are we?" Mark asked and Haechan grabbed his hands so that he can go out of the car now. "We're in Busan."

"BUSAN!?"

"Don't overreact Mark. We're here to have fun." Haechan paid the taxi driver and walked to the reception. Mark didn't have a choice but to follow him instead.

"I'm here for my reservation under the name Lee Donghyuck." The receptionist scanned his reservation book and gave two keys to Donghyuck. "Thank you." Donghyuck said and faced Mark who's still waiting for answers.

"I rented two rooms. This one is yours." Mark took the key and followed Haechan to the elevator.

 

 

 

"Why are we here?" Mark asked for the third time but Haechan didn't say anything. Instead, he offered Mark a juice to shut him up. This time, Mark refused to take it and was waiting for an answer. Haechan sighed and placed the glass on the table then looked at Mark, not daring to break the eye contact.

"I... actually want.. to have a date with you.." Haec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter