Prologue

Time Travel

' BTS + ARMY = FAMILY ' 

' Thank you for being the flower in our most beautiful moment ' 

' We're sorry. We love you. Please forgive us ' 

' Army will always be with you, you'll never walk alone '

' You will always remain in our heart ' 

Countless of post-it note were stuck on the wall with a photo of them in the middle. The sounds of fans crying and sniffing was heard in the entire hall, the atmosphere was really dark and gloomy .

You just stood in front of their photo admiring each of their faces as you traced your finger on their name that was written at the right bottom ' BTS ' . You never thought this would happen and you couldn't accept all of this neither do all the fans . You just have to move on from now on, but everyone just can't seems to do it as they keep blaming their self for not noticing the truth behind their smile sooner. 

You heard a young fan beside you crying hard so you being the caring one, went to comfort her as you remember army is a family . 

" They will feel bad if they saw you crying because of them " You said and the fan stared back at you with teary eyes . 

" I know how hard is it for us now, but let's try our best and smile for them alright ? " You patted her shoulder and she smile slightly . 

" Thank you " She said softly as her friend approaching her .

" Remember, we are in this together, armys are one " You said and bid her a goodbye while your friend came back .

" I'm done let's get going, it's too crowd in here " Haru said . You turn around and took one last look at the photo of them smiling like there's nothing going on behind and softly mumble a 'goodbye' to them . You follow your friend and quietly walk out the memorial hall of the group that made for fans to visit and send their last goodbye to them . 

Your friend drove you back home as you stare at the view outside the window.You saw your own reflection and realized your eyes were red and puffy, it must have been all the crying you did these pass few days. 

No one ever expected something like this would happen, no one even doubted that it will happen to them . We thought we truly know them as we stayed with them since the start and raised them to the top . They were always cheerful and happy, they never ever complained about a single thing. But why do we never notice what's happening behind all the smiles ?  If we realized sooner, none of this would happen. 

 

2018 February 16th, 8:08pm 

Han River Bridge 

The seven of them committed suicide that night . One letter was left behind . 


'   Dear our precious beloved armys

We're sorry for hurting you, please forgive us . We love you .

RM JIN SUGA J-HOPE JIMIN V JUNGKOOK  '