The Unexpected Part 1

Woogyu One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu was in a very weird situation. He's standing against a black wall at the club he and the guys decided to hang out with Woohyun saparting him and the wall. Woohyun's hands now leading his own arms around his waist so their bodies can get close as much as they can. 

 

It all started in the afternoon at the cafeteria, Sungyeol was having a very bad week, he failed in the last test they had in math this week and got in a big fight with his Dad because of it. The boys decided that going to a club is the perfect solution. 

 

They entered the club at ten, all  seven of them sat in a booth and decided to start with beers. After half an hour Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Hoya decided to go to the dance floor and release some steem while the others were still sitting. 

 

"Woohyun don't look now but I think someone in your left has got their eyes on you" Myungsoo said with a smirk and as expected Woohyun did right away just that. 

 

"Oh my god Woohyun! What did I just say?" Myungsoo said and slapped his forehead at his friend's stupid act. 

 

"It seems like she's me with her eyes more than watching to me" Woohyun said in distate, it made Sunggyu to laugh really hard. Seeing Woohyun flustered always made him amused. 

 

"I'm happy my pain is satisfying for you but you are not leaving me alone for a seconed tonight" Woohyun informed him after Myungsoo and Sungjong left for the dance fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter