The Unexpected Part 2

Woogyu One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He didn't know how to react honestly, his best friend is kissing him right now. His freaking best friend. Woohyun really got into it, he noticed Sunggyu is not responding to him so he decided to do something that will wake him up a bit. And boy, he did wake him up.

 

He straddled his lap, his hands now between Sunggyu's strands of hair he seemed determind to prove that girl she's wrong. He pulled him by the hair and kissed him passiontaly, his hands are in his hair, on his chest all in once and he's afraid to reply because he's not sure if he can stop once he started. 

 

"I think you are just convincing me more that I'm right" He heard the girl saying and he wanted to slap her because of her arrogance attitude and the fact that she treats Woohyun as an object that she can make him her's and the way she dismiss the fact Woohyun is not interested.

 

He put his arms confidently around Woohyun's waist bringing him closer, kissing him back like he's never kissed anyone else before. Woohyun was surprised he was cooperating and moaned when he felt a tongue enter his mouth and metting his. 

 

In that moment, it seemed to every person in the club that they were a real couple in a very heated make out session. In some point Sunggyu travled his hands down to his best friend's squeezing it harshley making Woohyun to moan even louder making their lips to break apart. 

 

" Woohyun" Sunggyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter