Same love

Same love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Taehyung first met Jungkook he already felt attracted to him. That time he thought Jungkook was really cute with his bunny smile and is shy behaviour Taehyung was glad that he’ll have one more person to spend his time with.

But when Jungkook was celebrating his 18th birthday he felt that Jungkook was no longer this little boy and actually his body was better than Taehyung’s. Maybe Taehyung wouldn’t notice that but the way Jungkook acted toward him was slightly weird.

It started with staring. Jungkook’s eyes followed Taehyung’s all actions. To the point that latter felt really uncomfortable but didn’t say anything. Well he thought that Jungkook is growing up so he has his reasons for acting weird. Or maybe Taehyung was too sensitive and exaggerated the staring thing.

After staring Jungkook started to touch Taehyung. It wasn’t really weird among them to have skinship but the way younger one was touching him was really off. Jungkook behind the camera caressed Taehyung’s thighs making the latter feel something strange in his lower area.

So naturally Taehyung started to avoid Jungkook. He always would be with other members making sure that the’re never alone. Jungkook must notice his effort and he didn’t do anything anymore.

Taehyung let his guard down when they were celebrating new years eve in the hotel with all big hit staff.
- Happy new yea… - Taehyung words was cutted off by Jungkook’s lips.Taehyung widened his eyes in surprise and really didn’t know what to do. He felt like his body was frozen. His mind was a total mess and when Jungkook ended their kiss he still didn’t know what the happened.

Days after the kiss were horrible. Taehyung started having dreams where Jungkook was kissing him and the worst part he kissed him back. Images of kissing Jungkook haunted his mind almost endlessly. Everytime he saw Jungkook his eyes lingered on his lips and he instantly became aroused.

-Calm down – he whispered to himself as he was laying on a hotel bed images of sinful Jungkook’s lips flooding his mind once again. He didn’t know how he could think of him when he was dead tired after their performance in Taiwan. He started to think about anything else only to erase Jungkook from his mind.

He heard the opening door and he froze. A few meters away he saw Jungkook in bathrobe.
-Wh…what are you do…doing here? – He stood up and started tering. – Ho..how did you get here?

It's a suite room, remember?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter