Chapter 6

In Sickness And In Health

Chapter 6

A month passed, it seemed nothing had changed an Jiyong hadn't got any contact with Seunghyun, he wasn't answering GD's calls nor calling back but let's see what had happened to him 

Seunghyun was really tired about working so much, he had been overworking to forget about GD but he hadn't accomplished that. With the tiredness and all he had been crying all nights. 'Why am I like this, so blinded by pride whereas I really miss my dragon and I want him to be with me?' He said to himself constantly, however he didn't find the courage to look for Jiji. Daesung and Youngbae had been hanging out with him but they always avoided the topic about GD because they didn't want to disturbed him. 

Seunghyun couldn't bear it anymore and called his friends for a last advice. He even called Panda but he didn't get through. So he only met with Youngbae and Daesung. 

Daesung was the first to arrived at the place then Youngbae and finally Tabi. 

All were trying to talk about anything but Tabi sorted out starting the topic about Jiyong. 

"So... How is he? You know...Kwon Jiyong?" asked shyly 

Dae and Tae exchanged looks and Daesung spoke 

"He is kind of mad with me because I encouraged Panda to confess his love" said D and tried to avoid the lookings, keeping his head turned down to his feet. 

"To be honest, he is not ok. He's called me every day at night and ended up sobbing. We have met as well and he looks pale all the time, paler I mean" YB started talking like story telling, "and he has never stopped telling me that he misses you but that you're being such a hermetic dumb and not getting in touch with him". Finished Sol and chuckled a little but you could say he was trying to make Tabi react to that. 

"Guys, I might be the eldest but I'm still stupid and immature. I was so scared of being hurt and now I'm hurting my precious GD! I've been missing him too. I've been crying all days as well. Now I see that my sorrow is nothing knowing that he is suffering. I don't want him to suffer and I really want him back. I need your help my bros, I've got an idea, let me explain".

So Seunghyun explained the idea and all agreed to help and fulfill the plan. 

Within a couple of days it was to be Seunghyun's birthday and he decided to take the plan in action that precise date.

Youngbae contacted Jiyong and convinced him to meet. 

"Yo, wazzup G-dragon my man?" 

"Taeyang, wazzup? Will you invite me to Seunghyun's birthday party?" Jiyong tried to joke anyways he felt a thickness in his throat and was about to cry but didn't.

"Something like that bro, but not really. You know, I talked to Tabi and he said he can't accept to see you, right now he's making business in Thailand so probably when he comes back. Whatever, I want to meet you and give you all the details." said Youngbae trying to appear honest because sometimes he was pretty bad at lying. 

"I'll meet you, then, where and when?" agreed GD trying not to appear so excited, he was not sure if that were good news. 

Nov 4th 2016 Seunghyun's birthday 

The guys prepared everything before Jiyong arrival. They were waiting in the place. Seunghyun was expecting all that work out for them and get his gorgeous dragon back. 

Jiyong got to the place, Youngbae had advised him to meet inside so when the dragon opened the door a canvas rolled down, it said 'Kwon Jiyong are you ready for what it's about to happen?'

He was surprised and he started to feel uneasy but he continued to the place and looked for Taeyang. When suddenly someone started to play the guitar. It was Seunghyun, he was playing and and singing along with D-lite and Tae. They started with a song in English and then other in Korean and so on, the songs talking about love and forgiveness. 

Jiyong was speechless, smiling, his heart was pounding. He didn't understand what the whole thing was but he was feeling surprised and excited. He didn't approach to the guys and took a seat to continue watching the «show». Tabi's eyes never stopped staring at Jiji while playing and singing. Jiyong was getting blushed and chuckled nervously, closing his eye a bit and once in a while covering his face with the hands. 

So when they finished singing, Seunghyun walk towards Jiyong. 

"I miss you my baby. I'm begging you for forgiveness" said Seunghyun. 

"I want forgiveness too. I shouldn't have hidden things from you. So will you forgive me". Begged Jiyong back 

"That's not necessary my dear, I was being stubborn and made you suffer. You didn't deserve that attitude from me. Please come back to me and accept my feelings, that's all I ask for now" stated a very sincere and regretful Seunghyun.

"Do you know that I've been waiting for this everyday? I thought it would never come. There's nothing to forgive you for, I'm not angry or disappointed, I repeat I've just been waiting for you to come back". Explained Jiyong with tears in the eyes. 

Seunghyun passed his finger over Jiyong eyes, cheeks and all over his face to clean up the tears. And then took a necklace with two chains out of his pocket. It was a heart and he tore it apart then presented one part to Jiyong and asked 

"Would you like to become my boyfriend again?, I love you for real honey"

Jiyong took the necklace and giggled then answered. 

"OK Choi Seunghyun I accept but promise we won't break each other heart as this necklace pendant never again. Oh and I love you too :')"

"You make me so happy my gorgeous dragon". Seunghyun got closer to Jiyong, passed his arms over Jiyong shoulders to his neck and put the necklace on Jiyong. 

Seunghyun was having a huge smile on his face. He looked carefully at Jiji and put his hand on his boyfriend back of the head and kissed him warmly.

The heart necklace read «Tabi's boyfriend» on one end and «GD's boyfriend» on the other. 

So they finished kissing and cheer and all. Daesung and Taeyang approached.

"Oh btw my love," said Jiyong as remembering something, "I wish you a happy birthday, my sweet". He gave a hug and a peck on the lips to Seunghyun. 

"Dope congrats bro. Happy Birthday bro!" said YB

And then Seunghyun couldn't help asking. 

"Does anyone know where Panda is?, I haven't been able to reach him"