Chapter Two

The Ice Skates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna is practicing at the ice skating rink while Stray Kids are skating around the rink for fun. Sounds of cheers could be heard and laughter could also be heard. They fall onto the ice and Jisung laughs as he saw most of them fall on the ice. Jeongin holds his foot and Jisung loses balance and falls on top of Chan. Chan groans in pain and they laugh before Yuna skates to them. She stops and some shreds of ice hit Seungmin’s face, causing her to chuckle. She helps them to get up and asks, “You kids okay?”

Everyone nods and sounds of a metal door opening could be heard. They all look at each other and Yuna skates out from the rink. She looks and smiles before hugging Ageha. Ageha chuckles and hugs her back and Yuna praises, “You were awesome yesterday!”

They break the hug and Ageha smiles and nods. She asks, “Can you perhaps help me to prepare for the next tournament in seven months?”

“Help you? You need to contribute as well if you want me to help you.” Ageha nods and kisses Yuna on the cheek before walking to put on her skates. Yuna blinks a few times and Stray Kids members skate to the exit before they look at Ageha. Jeongin squeals and runs to her before hugging her from behind. Ageha’s eyes widened in shock and turns around before Jeongin said, “Annyeong Saeki-san!”

Ageha could only chuckle and pats Jeongin’s head before Jeongin quickly breaks the hug. His cheeks turn red and the boys approach her before introducing themselves. Ageha stands and bows 90o and asks them to call her Ageha. Jisung looks at her with full interest and he thinks that she is very beautiful. Ageha happily talks with them and looks at Jisung before letting out a small laugh. She uses her index finger to tap Jisung’s nose and Jisung blinks a few times before waking up to reality. Ageha flashes him a smile before looking at the others. She excuses herself and skates inside the ice rink. Jisung turns around and leans on the metal wall before he looks at Ageha skating around the rink. The other members sit and Felix asks, “Aren’t you going to sit, Jisung?”

Jisung looks at them and shakes his head before focusing back at Ageha. He saw Yuna approaching her and teaches her new moves for the new routine. He smiles happily as he looks at Ageha and some of them think that he has a crush on her. Seungmin stands and pats his shoulder before asking, “Want some ramen?”

Jisung looks at him and shakes his head. He looks back at the rink and the boys leave to eat ramen. Jisung takes out his phone to record the routine. After the routine is over,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter