Chapter One

The Ice Skates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to the final round of the Figure Skating Championship!" The crowd is getting wild and everyone is anticipating about the contestants’ performances. The competition is held in London and the show is live worldwide. Everyone will see who is the winner that will face the champions of each category in the next seven months.

A young lady is tying up her snow white ice skates and adjusts her costume. She doesn't look like a girl because of her Viktor-inspired outfit and short dark brown hair. The crowd cheers loudly as the door to the ice skating rink is open wide. The lady walks and skates into the ice rink as she waves at everyone before stopping at the middle of the rink. She takes a deep breath and starts to perform her routine as the music starts. Experience - Starkey Remix by Ludovico Einaudi. That is the song she used. She had impressed everyone with her short program with The Lilac Fairy. Now, she impresses everyone in the rink with her crazy, impossible moves that even some professional skaters can't do. She choreographs her routine along with her coach from Japan, Choi Soo-bin, and most of the routines are hard to imitate. The lady ends with a quadruple Lutz and voila! The crowd cheer and shout, "Saeki! Saeki! Saeki Nakayama! Saeki go!"

Saeki, the skater’s stage name, smiles as she looks at everyone. She bows and catches the flower bouquets and teddy bears she receive from the audience. Her smile is indeed as bright as the Sun. She looks at the corner and her sparkly eyes turn dark as she looks at a male skater. The most ignorant, arrogant and handsome male ice skater from Russia, Viktorin Verkhoturov. She skates out from the rink and Viktorin stops her from walking further by grabbing her wrist. Saeki glares at him as cold as ice and asked, "Why? Don't you feel intimidated?"

Viktorin scoffs and his silver hair shines like snow. He looks at her and roll his eyes before saying, "You may be a champion in the Rookie-Star Women's Division but you won't be a Mega Champion of Champions."

Saeki snickers and laughs before replying, "Oh? Why can't I? I'm sick being a rookie forever man. I'm just waiting for the right time so that they will transfer me into the Mega Champion of Champions. I guess I will face you, right?"

Viktorin traps Saeki with his muscular arms and Saeki smirks cunningly. Viktorin said, "Your smirk is ugly."

"So as your attitude," Saeki fired back and pushes Viktorin out of her way. She walks out from the ice rink and heads to the changing room. Saeki opens the door and closes back as she walks in. There is young woman in her early 30s and another female contestant. There is also a middle-aged woman sitting on the far end of the room. Saeki sits on a bench and the young woman said, "You were great Saeki."

"Thanks Andrèane," Saeki replied. The young fem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter