The College days

My boyfriend’s brother

I felt so happy leaving high school, hoping to leave all my.. I wouldn’t say horrific or tough memories, but disturbing, never withdrawing memories from my long term memory. 

So, I thought, let’s just shove all the positive, fun memories in my brain. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“A college that’s never to be forgotten” 

 

The first thing I saw when I entered college on my first day. 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Minhyuk.” I say. I see Minhyuk opposite me ducking down outside our next class. He ushers at me to duck down too which I do uncertainly whilst creeping towards him. “Wha—“

 

“Shhh!!” He whispered, pointing to the door where I leaned in to listen. We both heard our tutor draining on and on about picasso. “I hate this lesson.” 

 

I nodded in agreement. My least favourite lesson was art because it was just so boring and I was never good at drawing anyway. Me and Minhyuk chose to study it for a laugh which that class so desperately needs because they’re all full of nerds who know how to say Van Gogh properly. So we skipped class and hung out in the library playing video games on our laptops. 

 

“Hey you free tonight?” Mingyu asks, making punching noises like pow pow! Trying to kill my character. 

 

“Nah I gotta work at that pizza place.” I sigh, punching Chun-li (Minhyuk’s character) on Street Fighter. That’s right. We’re old school. My character was either M.Bison or Cammy and I earned them doing the special missions. 

 

I didn’t mention the fact that I had a part time night-shift at this pizza restaurant in the town centre. Yeah. It was my first time working at shop (and my last). Did I enjoy it? I actually did.. you know. 

 

“Oh yeah. You have to train this other student there, don’t you?” 

 

I turned the game off when the game over jingle sounded and put my laptop back in my bag. We walked to economics class which was alright bearing for the last lesson of the day. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pouring with rain, I entered the pizza restaurant that was more busier than usual. I stared around looking confused because there was a long queue leading outside to the shopping centre. Until Hyung called me. “Taeseob!” He called, gesturing me to rush towards him. 

 

“What is this??” I asked, feeling bewildered whilst grabbing my apron to which boss hyung stopped me. “Why are there so many people? You’re not giving out free pizza are you?” 

 

He chuckled and threw the apron to the other worker behind the bar counter “everyone is here to see the new student volunteer.” 

 

I’m still puzzled as I look around and see girls in their early twenties putting their lipstick on and squealing. “What the fu—“ I shut up.  

 

Ethereal beauty. 

 

What am I witnessing? I thought, staring at him. This angel who just dropped down from heaven with such a beautiful golden brown complexion, brown eyes matching his brown beaded bracelet he was wearing. The black parted hair married to his black bomber jacket and jeans. He was taller than me and wore black circle glasses which made him look even more handsome. It looked awesome and also matched his white t’shirt. 

 

I’m a freak with this matching thing. It’s my . 

 

“Woojin!” As I was too immersed in his good looks, I frequently realised that boss Hyung called him towards me. His name even matches his style and face. Gosh. I needed a fan then otherwise I would’ve fainted. No wonder so many girls were here to see him, he’s like a model. 

 

“Yes, sir?” Woojin’s voice was soft sounding which made me with all the other girls in the queue fangirl and squeal. What made me snort was that most the girls had boyfriends who were making disgusted face at them. 

 

“We’re not expecting paparazzi to be arriving any soon later are we?” Hyung joked, Woojin forced a laugh and then turned to see me staring at him. It wasn’t a glare and I wasn’t drooling (though I was close to) I just looked like I’d been attacked by his presence and I felt like that. 

 

“No, sir. I’ll tell them to leave.” He smiles at hyung and then at me, who tried to smile back but I felt like my smile wasn’t enough to please him. Well I didn’t know what would please him except for my dirty mind (aigoo you think I was innocent around this time) 

 

He walked into the middle of the restaurant when everyone started screaming again. “Everyone, I’m afraid you all have to leave. Unless you want to buy a pizza meal then stay!” Loads of the girls moaned and left the shop with their boyfriends and the people who were still eating carried on.

 

“What should I do now sir?” He walked back up to me and Hyung. I gulped, finally getting my breathe back and the numbness of his beauty away from my face. 

 

“Taeseob, meet Woojin. You already know what you have to do right?” Hyung asked me and I nodded, trying to hide my excitement that I’m working with Woojin. “Show Woojin how we deliver pizzas.” Hyung waved at us and then went to his office probably to sleep. 

 

I take a breather and smile at Woojin who’s already smiling back at me. “I’m sorry about all that, should we get started.” 

 

I suddenly become all sweaty and get hot flushes. Don’t believe me whenever I say I’m innocent. “Start what??” 

 

He laughs “the job! You’re gonna show me how you deliver pizzas right?” I’m now becoming too thirsty  so I run to the drinks dispenser to pour water into my mouth. 

 

“Sorry just a bit hot here. Let’s go to the back storage room.” I say with my mouth full, taking the pizza bag and leading him through the stairways, past the toilets and past the storage room to the garage where we keep the bicycles and motorcycles. Then I swallow my water. 

 

“How long have you been working here?” Woojin asks me, touching the motorcycle’s seat. 

 

“Not long around 2-3 months I think? It’s only part time anyway.” I say, casually leaning on the motorcycle close to him acting like it’s mine. It’s not. “So why did you choose to volunteer here?” 

 

“Just to earn money for my rent I suppose. I study at Jaebum college near here so it’s also an ideal place to work.” I nearly choke on my spit. 

 

“Jaebum college?? I go to Bin Seungjin college! It’s so close to yours!” I gasp, excitedly. “What do you study?” 

 

“Art and performance technology.” 

 

I gasp again “no way! I do exactly the same apart from the technology thing. You want to be an actor? Are you already one? Is that why loads of girls love you?” 

 

He smirks at me, giving me shivers, then takes the helmet out from the back of the motorcycle “not just girls.” Then he winks at me. “I saw you staring at me today.” 

 

My heart skipped multiple beats as I clutched onto the left side of my shirt “ouch.” I say sarcastically, the first time in my life when I actually sounded a bit too camp for anyone’s liking. Woojin chucks the helmet towards me. “Don’t you want to ride the motorcycle? I can take the bike.” 

 

“Actually, that would be ideal because I have a phobia of bikes.” I snort rudely at him until he glares st me. 

 

“Oh that wasn’t a joke?” I say in disbelief. 

 

Suddenly, he grabs my shirt and pulls me closer towards his face “say sorry.” 

 

! he’s so ing hot! I thought which shouldn’t have really been in my head at that precise moment but if I was going to get murdered by him I might as well appreciate his . 

 

“S-sorry. Don’t hurt me.” 

 

He smirked then let go of me, I pass him the helmet and as he is putting it on I’m trying to get my breathe back. I’m watching him assembling his helmet to put it on his head admirably “so where do I need to deliver this ?” Woojin asks, getting on the motorcycle. 

 

At this time, I’m too distracted by how muscular his thighs to even think straight and answer his question. (Now I’m just wondering when do I ever think straight?) “aren’t you being a bit laidback like— oh my god how much do you work out like damn they’re so tense I—“ without thinking, I abruptly go to feel his thighs without him even asking. 

 

“Okay you have officially weirded me out.” says Woojin, moving my hands away from his thighs which were slowly creeping closer to his crotch area. I thought I was doing this in my mind but when Woojin patted my head I realised I wasn’t. 

 

I stand up frantically shaking my hand like I did not enjoy whatever I was doing at all. “! The pizza is getting cold.” I quickly write down the address down and get on my bike, passing the note to Woojin. 

 

Here’s when I nearly wanted to pass out. I was just about to leave on my bike with this different address when Woojin grabbed my messenger bag. 

 

“Wait for me at the end of your shift, yeah?” Woojin grinned. Before I could even respond, he drove off on the motorcycle. 

 

I’d better get a move on at that moment in time otherwise there was going to be some unhappy customers but frankly I didn’t care. I had never felt this way before for a guy. 

 

I told a lie. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1:30am was the end of my shift and he was already waiting for me outside the restaurant. After I chained and locked the bike to the rack, I pushed my fringe to one side and walked towards him. By the time I got to Woojin I was beaming with sticky sweat that was stuck to my legs. It was like I dipped my legs in a puddle of water on the way. This was because I was nervous, standing in front of such a handsome young guy who wanted something from me. My heart was in my stomach. 

 

“S-so...” I say, trying not to sound too blatantly nervous. It didn’t work. 

 

“Where’s your phone?” Woojin asked calmly, reaching his right hand out for it. 

 

Crap he’s going to mug me. I thought. I shouldn’t have been to quick at jumping to conclusions but that’s what I do anyway. 

 

I take it out my pocket, noticing that Minhyuk had messaged me several times, and pass it to him. Woojin takes it and ignores the messages even though he looked quite amused by it. I saw him typing numbers in. 

 

“Here you go. You said your college is close to mine right?” He hands it back to me and I decided I’d wait till I got home to check what he did on there. 

 

“Yeah it is, why?” 

 

Woojin doesn’t reply back but smiles back instead. So we both end up smiling at each other until we decide to break it up and go home. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was gleefully jumping up and down on the floor, holding my phone which was open at the contacts list. In Hangul, there was his name and his number. 

 

 

 

Kim Woojin 김우진 

 

010 ****7********

 

 

For the first time, I slept so well that night. Which lead me to oversleeping in the morning. This wasn’t a problem though because I just had to use the student stairway or the lift to get to the art/performance floor . Our college was different from other colleges because on the other side of the college campus above the performance corridor was our dorm rooms in order of classes. I was in the middle floor with Minhyuk’s dorm on the right side of me and an empty dorm on the left. 

 

 

That was soon to be taken by the person. 

 

 

 

 

 

I enter my photography class where I see Minhyuk testing out the Sony cameras by the laptops. “Minhyuk! Come here I’ve got something to tell you!” I call for him, he turns, nearly dropping the camera, and runs to me. 

 

I grab his arm, leaping up and down ecstatically. “So tell me then why are you so excited Taeseob??” 

 

“Okay so you know I told you about the student I had to train.” Minhyuk nods, I let the tension build up by staying silent until he slaps me on the shoulder. “Well he is so handsome oh my god! And I got his phone number!” Like a couple of cringy high school girls, me and Minhyuk are grabbing each other and hugging whilst squealing like mad. 

 

“So he is officially your boyfriend?” 

 

I stop for a minute, frowning because I’m confused. I didn’t know whether he gave me his number to be friends or more than it. I guessed he just meant friends. 

 

“I don’t know.. maybe.” 

 

“Wait. Let me help you out, so just explain his movements and what he did to you.” He takes me into the class so we can sit down together. 

 

To summarise, I told him everything. That’s the best summary I can give because you already know what happened. Although, there was literally no point telling Minhyuk everything because he reached the conclusion of feelings unsure about Woojin’s approach to me. 

 

 

 

 

18:00>> on the way to the pizza restaurant <<

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you going to ask him then?” Minhyuk wanted to drop me off at the restaurant as a friendly gesture (lies. He just wanted to see woojin for himself... and get free pizza). I ignore him since I’m checking my messages. 

 

“Ask him what?” I ask, continuously refreshing the screen to see if Woojin messaged me. 

 

“Do you want him to be your boyfriend?” 

 

 

I put my phone in my pocket and sigh. “He wouldn’t notice me.” Looking down longingly, I suddenly feel desperate for one. 

 

“He gave you his number what do you mean??” Minhyuk questioned, punching my shoulder. I walk slower because I see the pizza restaurant in the distance. 

 

“Well you know, Woojin is popular and favoured by a lot of girls not excluding me. So if there’s lots of girls who love him and then me.. who do you think he’ll choose? Definitely not me. I’ll have no chance.” I state, feeling sorry for myself. Minhyuk pats me on the shoulder saying nothing else whilst I continue. “I’m not the only one he affects. Whenever I see Woojin, he makes my heart beat and I become all sweaty. It’s ridiculous and—“ I stop abruptly. I nearly bumped into him. He stood in the way purposely as I was looking down on the ground babbling on about how much I admire him. And then he gave me a very smug look. Because it was Woojin. 

 

I could feel his hot breath smother me as I was standing on his shoes. It suddenly became really awkward because I remembered Minhyuk hadn’t left me yet. Here’s the situation, I’m standing on Woojin’s shoes and Minhyuk is just there witnessing this moment. I must’ve gotten an electric shock from his shoes because I yelled “Ah!” and jumped away from him. 

 

“Woah.. Taeseob said you were so handsome.” Minhyuk gasps in awe, I smack him on his back to shut him up. 

 

Woojin smiles at Minhyuk “tell Taeseob I said thank you.” Then slyly turning back to me smirking. 

 

“Woojin said thank you.” Minhyuk whispered in my ear, I pushed him away though sulkily staring at the ground still. 

 

“Don’t you have to go Minhyuk?” I say frustratedly, becoming increasingly irritated by him. Fortunately, he picks up the fact that I’m feeling kind of frustrated/nervous/irritated/sweaty then so he leaves in another direction. 

 

Hastily, Woojin grabs hold of my arm tight and starts dragging me. Where.. what.. is he doing?? I thought, now looking up as my heart beats increased. He takes me behind the restaurant and throws me onto the brick wall of it. 

 

He’s looking into my eyes and I can see, not only my reflection, but how nervous he was feeling. Woojin took a deep breath “I like you very much Taeseob.”

 

“Eh??” I blurt out, flabbergasted. 

 

“I thought you could tell that already.” 

 

My trousers that are sticky because of the hotness and sweat running down my body were not making this situation any better. I felt like a fool for talking about this whole thing and I was just stunned. It took me a while to properly find my words and respond. Woojin looked at me desperately waiting for me to answer. 

 

I stared at the ground but then lifted my head up “let’s date then.” I say. 

 

Woojin looks relieved and he smiles, putting his arm around me “I thought you were going to reject me.” I shake my head and chuckle light heartedly as we head into the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The night shift was soon drawing into a close and all there was left to do was to deliver one more special combo pizza box to some desperately hungry family who ordered it. I always pictured whoever ordered pizza from us to be hungry as hell so I could get the job done quickly but professionally. 

 

I just needed the money. 

 

Therefore, I was in such a rush to complete this job because I had to head home to finish off a presentation for the next day’s photography project. Woojin was in the office with boss hyung (for whatever reason I didn’t know) so I got on the motorcycle and inputted the location then drove off with the pizzas to the destination determined and focused. Maybe too much. As I forgot one thing. One thing that was critical at that time for me. Fear. Remember how earlier Woojin said he had a fear of bikes. I just took the motorcycle which was meant for him. It doesn’t seem that big of a deal but that day he just confessed to me, you see? Besides, I’d like to think that I gave him an opportunity to tackle this fear of riding a bike by accidentally taking the wrong transportation. 

 

Evidently soon I would be proved wrong. 

 

Woojin left the office and went to the garage where he paused, staring at the bike lying on the ground. The bike is huge and is more like a sports bike used for cycling around the countryside or something. Like the bikes used in Tour de France or something so it was mentally challenging for him. Shaking with fear, Woojin’s saliva that he swallowed as he gulped intensely hit a hard lump in his throat which caused his retching reflex. It’s fine, nothing bad will happen. It’s okay. He kept telling himself as he gripped onto the bike handles like his life depended on it. Finally squatting down to sit on the seat, he took deep breaths and put his foot on the pedal. Off he went. Like a child first learning, he kept swerving and shaking as he pedalled along the busy road. At the red lights, Woojin presses the brakes and got out his phone to check if he was heading in the right direction. 

 

Meanwhile, I’m like one block away from my destination not even remotely thinking about my other pizza delivery man. I’m the worst at training new students I can tell you that now. Minhyuk is the best at it. Out of everyone he’s the best at anything and I’m not even exaggerating. I should’ve realised earlier because I know what it’s like to have a fear of something. I had the fear that nobody liked me for who I was. So what if I liked men. It doesn’t affect my personality, does it? Your ual orientation isn’t a factor when it comes to a change in your personality or the way you view things. I grew fearful of everyone, the bullies especially. That’s why I could never defeat them, I fed their mindset of how homouals are - cowards. But we’re not. We’re strong. 

 

I’m lost in life and after delivering the pizzas I all of a sudden remember my buddy in need. I felt awkward calling him my boyfriend when he hadn’t called me his yet so I just used other words. Loads of miss calls from Woojin so I try and ring him back but he doesn’t answer. Sensing something might’ve happened to him, I become very anxious so I hastily drive to back to the restaurant to see in the distance at the traffic light. Woojin laying on the grass by the trees. Before I know it I’m screaming Woojin, ditching my bike and running like a crazy guy towards him. Luckily, he was awake and breathing but he was bleeding from his knees and his arm. 

 

“Woojin! Are you okay? I-I mean.. what happened??” I shriek, crouching down as I help sit him up and lean him against the tree. 

 

“I’m fine really.” He groaned as I put my hand on his knee to look at it. 

 

“No you’re not now tell me what happened.” I say, grabbing his arm to witness a slight bruising and. Bite marks? He sensed my confusion with the bite marks and replied “I landed into a bush in front of this Rottweiler guarding some sort of territory and before I could run he was growling at me and viciously attacked me hence the bite marks.” 

 

For a guy who’s in a lot of pain he’s still surprisingly formal. If you’re also confused about where we are at this moment in time try to picture an environment with few houses but with lots of trees and bushes and wildlife. Not a forest. More like a farm but with no livestock but just crops and plain fields. Assuming that Woojin was nowhere near the location he was at, I got him to stand up and sit with me on the motorcycle. 

 

“Are you feeling okay? I’m going to take you home now.” I say, uncomfortably because he was leaning on me with his arms wrapped around my waist. I had a warm sensation tingling in my stomach and I inputted Woojin’s address that I was given. 

 

“I’m fleleeling a-a bit woozy..” Woojin yawned, resting his head on my shoulder. I gulped nervously and started up the motorcycle. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a smooth drive to be fair. Woojin stayed quiet the whole way so all I could hear was the hooting of the owls and the chirping of the nocturnal birds flying around. I arrived at his neighbourhood that was already so familiar to me. My grandmother and grandfather lived in this street when I was young. Back then it was a friendly neighborhood where everyone knew each other, I always think about when I was younger and when I stayed at their house. Ma would always make my favourite meals and I’d help my grandfather with his local shop. I was incredibly close with him especially. 

 

I miss them so much. They moved away and now I hardly see them because my parents sent me to college and I got super busy. I appreciate these memories though. 

 

I didn’t want them to be my last. 

 

I gently carry Woojin off the cycle but he shooed me away, handing me the keys to his house. Woojin opens the front door and turns the light on. His house isn’t as modern as the other houses in this street but it’s certainly more modern than when my grandparents lived here. I could remember the living room being totally different, they never had a tv obviously. 

 

“Where’s your first aid box?” I ask, helping Woojin onto the sofa facing the tv. He doesn’t reply to that but replies to me unintentionally throwing him (placing) on the sofa. I find it in the medicine cupboard in his very stylish kitchen. On the left side of the kitchen is some wooden stairs leading to the upstairs. 

 

“Taeseob hurry up I-I can’t move it really hurts!” Woojin moans, I rush to his side taking the bandages out of the box. 

 

“Woojin, those bite marks look really deep I think we should take you to the hospital.” I say, just a touch on his arm causes him to squeal in pain. 

 

He shakes his head viciously “no, no hospital. It’s not that deep I’ll be fine if you put cream on it.” 

 

I was still apprehensive because his whole right arm seemed to be swelling up because of it. However, I did what he said and made him promise that if he was feeling worse the next day then I would take him to the hospital. 

 

Whilst I was wrapping the bandage on his arm, his other hand grabbed my shoulder and I found myself staring into his eyes. “Taeseob. Please stay with me tonight.” Woojin forced his pleading eyes onto mine and I couldn’t say no. Besides, it was too late and it started to rain out there. 

 

“Sure. I-I mean I’ll stay I’ll look after you..” I reply back timidly, looking now at his feet. 

 

Woojin sits up, placing his hands on my cheeks. I began blushing like mad. “You mean it, my boyfriend?”

 

Ecstatic that he finally called me his boyfriend I nod, smiling brightly. After putting everything away I help Woojin upstairs into bed and I began to make up my own bed on the floor next to him. That’s all I remember and the next thing I know I woke up on Woojin’s actual bed where I can feel his warm breathing as he’s still snoozing. He brought me up whilst I was still sleeping. I wasn’t used to having someone to wake up to. It’s such a nice feeling. Then he woke up and I felt awkward because I was just watching him not knowing if I should say good morning. 

 

“Good morning Taeseob!” Woojin says, delighted to see me awake. 

 

“Hey.” I say, abruptly sitting up to check his arm. 

 

“Aigoo it’s fine I’ll put more cream on it in the morning.” Woojin removes my hand from his arm but I ignore him. He sits up too, moving his swollen arm I was checking to touch my face. I looked up, staring into his eyes and all my worries went away. Our bedroom was so bright and shining and that’s when I confirmed he made the sun jobless. For that one time, I felt so happy to wake up in the morning with Woojin. I knew I was going to in a good mood all that morning especially after.. that moment. 

 

“Taeseob.” Woojin whispers, pulling me closer so that our lips touch. Falling into a sweet kiss. My brain just turned off in that moment, when all thought processes shut down I was falling deeper into Woojin’s mouth. Then we both break it. 

 

“We should start getting up now, my brother will be coming here soon.” Woojin smiles, getting out of bed to open the curtains and I soon follow him. I didn’t really know how to reply to that because I’m not used to siblings. Or maybe any sort of a warmth environment when I’m not around Minhyuk. I mentioned before that my parents work abroad regularly so I hardly see them plus I’m the only child. Also, Minhyuk’s siblings are all busy with jobs so I hardly see them just himself and his auntie. 

 

“Really? What’s he like?” I ask, whilst sorting out my bed on the floor into a neat pile. 

 

“He’s friendly don’t worry.” 

 

“No,” I chuckle “I mean like normally.” 

 

“He’s caring especially since he’s been looking after me since birth. I’ve never really told anyone this, but.” Woojin waits for my reply as now I’m sitting on the floor in front of him eager to hear what he has to  say. 

 

“What is it?” 

 

“Well. My mother, well she, abandoned me when I was only a baby and I don’t know what happened to her I don’t know if it was because she didn’t want me but my brother was only two years old at the time. Because of this, we were put in a orphanage. Nobody wanted to look after us and everyone looked down on my older brother because of this so when he turned ten years of age he took me and we ran away from the orphanage. We had found a relative that we could stay with and she was really cruel to us. However, we didn’t mind because the only thing that mattered to us was that at least we had shelter, food and education.” He stops to take a breath because he’d been speaking for so long and I was just so interested in his whole life story I didn’t even realise that he stopped. “When my relative passed away she left her own fortune including the bungalow to us and my brother worked hard so we could afford a better home like this one. So long story short I’ve been living with my brother for as long as I can remember.” 

 

It was so interesting I didn’t realise that he had finished and, before I was brought back to earth, I started clapping like he just memorised a whole script for a play. But Woojin bowed down like he did just recite from a play, smiling brightly. 

 

“Whoa! It’s so fascinating, your brother actually risked everything to look after you. That’s so sweet! It’s–“ I pause to stand up and look at him “it’s what a family must be like. You look after them no matter what!” 

 

Woojin nods, taking both my hands and bringing me closer to him. I shudder as I feel a cool breeze sweeping in from the open window. “Taeseob. Your breath stinks.” He says, still smiling. I burst out giggling “like stinks really bad.” He’s laughing now too as I breathe more loudly onto him. “Go have a shower and brush your teeth.” 

 

“Really? I don’t have any spare clothes to wear and I don’t have a toothbrush if I use your brothers I might pass on germs and he might—“ 

 

“Shhh Taeseob!” Woojin clamps my mouth shut “I’ll sort everything out don’t worry! Besides, my brother won’t mind anyway. It’s fine.” He pecks my cheek and I start to giggle and blush. Taeseob, why are you such a girl. Woojin guides me to the bathroom which is heavenly white, all sparkly, pristine and well organised. 

 

“Woojin, when I get out the shower I’ll start making breakfast!” I beam, taking a fluffy towel from rack. 

 

“Aigoo, you don’t have to.” 

 

“No I insist! I want to make you my favourite.” 

 

Woojin comes in the bathroom to check if the shower is working and then stares at me amused. “Really? What’s that then?” 

 

“It’s a surprise! You can’t be in the kitchen when I’m making them!” 

 

“Okay. Anyway shower is working and I’m giving you some clothes to wear after.” I stare at him appreciatively “hey, you can repay me with that delicious surprise.” He smiles and shuts the bathroom door behind him. 

 

The clothes he gave me were so big it literally didn’t fit me. The jogging bottoms I had to put on the tightest elastic to keep it from falling from my hips whereas with the shirt it was so baggy but I didn’t have a problem with it.

 

Hopping down the stairs which every time I stepped down I could hear beautiful elegant music being played in the background, like I was walking on a giant piano because I felt that happy. Whilst Woojin was in the shower, I got started on the breakfast feast which included savoury pancakes, kimchi, grilled meat and mukbang, rice and my main surprise which was spicy egg ramyun. I thought of this menu in the shower where I was also questioning if I could even cook. But I so surely knew how make spicy egg ramyun, when I had time I would always make this for breakfast using Minhyuk’s aunt’s recipe. Every time I made it it always tasted delicious. 

 

 

 

After a while, Woojin came down, drying his hair with a damp towel and by that time I had already finished making the rice, pancakes and the kimchi. I almost didn’t recognise Woojin because all that white highlights in his hair went away and his hair was shorter than before. “How’s breakfast coming along?” He asks, throwing the towel around his neck. 

 

“I’ve done three out of six meals and I’m getting ready to grill the meat pieces.” I say, wiping sweat from my forehead because it’s really overwhelming in the small kitchen. “I can’t find the meat tongs to grill.” 

 

“I brought some new ones recently I’ll go get them.” Woojin pats me on the back and goes to look for them in the storage units. 

 

Whilst he was looking for them I was preparing the meat by cutting them into chunks. Maybe the heat was too overwhelming. Or I was concentrating too hard because I blocked out all of the background sounds so I didn’t hear or know who just entered the house. Abruptly, I come to a halt and slowly stopped chopping as I felt someone’s hard breathing on my neck. Somebody’s hands feeling it’s way to my hands. I’m frightened for my life so I scream and turn around pointing a butchers knife at. His face. I could imagine smoke covering everything in the background and there being just his figure and me. Still holding the knife. What. Was he doing here? I couldn’t control my facial expressions. 

 

“Taeseob.” The figure gave me a murderous smile despite myself, in fact, looking like a murderer with the knife so close to his face. 

 

“W-Woob—“ when I realised who it was I suddenly freaked out and threw the knife in the sink. Heart pounding as the figure crept closer to me, I shuddered when the cold kitchen top touched my back. 

 

“So you remember me.” He smirks, touching my face but I instantly push him away. 

 

How the hell does he know me. Or remember me?? 

 

“Woobin, is that you?” Says Woojin, running up to me with the meat tongs. 

 

! Woobin is Woojin’s brother?? That’s was exactly what I was thinking whilst I was still staring up at him in shock. 

 

Woobin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Why Woobin?? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Woobin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not the actor. Though that would’ve been good. Great. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Woobin. 

Who broke my heart.