Prologue

My boyfriend’s brother

*remember this story is fictional all the events that happen may not be real the only character that is real is Holland* support him! ~~

 

 

If I was to describe myself in one word I would say. Human. Not because of the actual logic behind it that I am human but the fact that because of my ual orientation previously consistently being judged people would say. You’re not human. Those people don’t have a clue that there is a whole world out there where everyone is different and believes in different things. And if we’re not allowed to say our names out loud to the world then how do we get along with each other and conform? I’m Go Taeseob and I’m gay. Would you still consider me as human now? To be honest. 

 

I don’t give a . 

 

 

I just want to tell everyone that you are right. Don’t ever think that whatever you do is wrong. And this story about my life right now will hopefully be an inspiration to you. Because that’s who I am. I inspire people with my, hopefully, my future music career I hope to pursue and this story. 

 

I’d like to say a huge thanks to my best friend Minhyuk for always being there for me and to Woojin for taking part in my story.

 

 

And to my special someone who you will find out later the identity... 

 

 

 

Enjoy it! Love you my harlings! 💙