Wedding Stories Series X Hybrid AU Series

Silent Love

An introduction for one of my new stories project for a new series named Hybrid AU!

This time, I bring up Hybrid theme into my story, which will be posted under HybridAUOchie94 tag (You can expect more stories concerning Hybrids coming from me after I finished this Wedding Stories series)

Yifan was modelling for a magazine draped in a Wedding Dress when he met Suho, one of his colleague who was dating a unique model.

Please don't confuse Yifan and Kris, Suho and Junmyeon. They are from different stories.

 


.

.

.

 

Straightening his back with his entwined hands hanging lightly in front of his abdomen, Yifan glanced over his shoulder to look at the camera. Putting on a soft smile which radiating happiness, he kept his eyes from blinking when the photographer capture him with the camera from several angles. He moved in several poses with two staffs always ready to help him arranging the gown, following the concept they had agreed on for magazine until the photographer called it a day.

It was already few weeks after his wedding, and right then, Yifan was modelling for an article in wedding magazine. It wasn't his first time to wear dress -or woman clothing in general- during photoshoot. With him having the features of both man and woman, it was no surprise for Yifan to be able to model for both male and female concepts. And wedding dresses obviously weren't out of his reach.

Clapping along with other staffs, Yifan looked at the photographer and slowly made his way toward him whom after noticing his approaching covered the halfway by his own steps.

“Thank you so much for your hard work, hyung.” Yifan said politely despite their closeness as friend.

Suho Kim, the photographer who was famous with his always out of the box projects, smiled widely at him, giving him a brief hug. “You're welcome. You have worked hard too.”

After Yifan had changed clothes and Suho gathered his equipment, they bid goodbye to the remaining staffs and left the sites. The model and the photographer exchanged some words while walking together toward the parking area, filling each other about their busy life until Suho brought up Yifan’s wedding.

Smiling apologetically, Suho said. “I'm sorry that I couldn't come. There was last minute work I have to attend to.”

Waving his hand, Yifan smiled at the other. “Oh it's alright hyung. Don't worry. It's a pity that I can't yet meet Kris-sunbaenim.”

“I'm sorry about that too.” Suho laughed. “Anyway, I heard funny story about your wedding, that there was a beautiful bride that wasn't you.”

Knowing that the story would spread among his colleagues, Yifan grinned when Suho mentioned it. “Oh. That's my friend. He got on the bad side of my husband when we went to get our suit.”

Laughing as he knew what kind of man Yifan’s husband was, Suho mused. “I feel sorry for your friend. I hope Kyungsoo doesn't make your friend's life living hell afterward.”

Shaking his head a bit, careful of the veil which was still on his head, Yifan informed the other. “Kyungsoo have been bringing it up very often. He even saved some photos of it in his phone to attack whenever possible.”

“I guess he won't stop until the end of the world.”

“My other friend ever said, for a joke, that Kyungsoo should put something about those photos in his will. And I think I heard him calling his lawyer after that.”

“God! I really feel sorry for your friend.”

“Me too. Anyway, enough about my wedding and my friend. What about Kris-sunbaenim?” Grinning at Suho, Kris hoped for a good news from his friend he hadn't met for so long.

“I've been planning to propose to him, actually.”

“Oh really? He would love to hear it.”

Smiling, Suho nodded. “I hope so.”

“He will, hyung.” Yifan said, knowing what Suho’s solemn smile meant. And that seemed to make Suho’s smile brightened at his understanding.

“Yeah. Thanks. Anyway, I'll try to find occasion for you two to meet in near future.”

“That would be great! Thank you so much, Suho-hyung.”

The first time Yifan got to meet Kris, was on Suho and Kris’s wedding day. He had seen lot of Kris’s photographs from tons of magazines and some posted online, and honestly speaking, the smile Kris showed on that day was the happiest smile Yifan ever saw. That's what Yifan thought until he lately realized what's hiding behind the smile.

That wedding, was the first and the last time he met the pioneer of Hybrid Model, Kris.

 


 

What do you think about it?
KrisHo
Human!Suho as photographer and Hybrid!Kris as model.
I can't tell you much about this because of spoiler.. But I think this crossover is more than enough spoiler for the whole story.