🚲(4/5) [TW]

Little Red Bike
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🚲(4/5)

 

2009

 

Blood on my hands, blood on the walls,blood in their hair,blood in the Hall.

 

I did it diary. I did it quietly, they locked me inside, so I grabbed a steak knife from the drawer and waited. They came home from their trip and he immediately began to hurt me again, well he tried.

 

They were obviously drunk (him more worse off than her) and as he tried to grip my hair...

 

I stabbed the knife through his chest. With a kick to the face and a twist of the knife, his breathing stopped.

 

Tears had streamed down my face, I became a killer, but I had to hold myself together I had to kill her, but my troubles were saved.

 

She ran into the knife. She’d killed herself. 

The tears continued to flow as my body continued to tremble. I dropped the knife and ran out of the house, got my bike and ended up here.

 

At the tree where this story began, and where my story will end. 

 

This is no longer a story. This is a suicide note, 

 

To whoever may read this,

I’ve written this story for you, you may not find the ending happy but know I’m happy. I’m free.

 

 

“Two murdered, one missing” -Vivo Polo Newspaper 07/05/2009

 

“Murderer identified- ByunBaekhyun, suspect still missing” - Statement by Do Kyungsoo, Head of police.

 

“Byun Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter