🚲 (1/5)

Little Red Bike
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

🚲 (1/?)

 

Summer 1999

 

“Baekhyunnie! Come back here! Baekhyunnie!”

 

Dear Diary, 

 

I don’t mean to ignore mother, but she should know that I need my space, that’s why I’m out here you know, sitting at the bottom of an oak tree in the middle of the forest.

 

Papa says we are going to the fair tomorrow, I can’t wait! He said I can play all the games! I’m gonna win everything! Chanyeollie will be there (I hope!) and Minseokie-Hyung too! 

 

Jongdae is sick , when Yeol and I went to see him he kept mumbling about having super powers and being able to control Storms! Ridiculous I know,

Anyway back to the carnival,

 

I’ve never been to one before but mama said there’s gonna be tents and clowns and balloons, I want a red balloon the most, I can give it to Jongdae! That’ll make him better, Mama said it’s “a terminal illness” whatever that means but  sure it’s just grown up speak for a present will make it better.

 

Mama also said that the carnival will be the start of summer and that means good things will happen, then I remembered that summer is when we go to visit nana but mama said we can’t go this year as nana is on holiday for the whole year! She went to a beach with the bluest sea and brightest sky, mama says that we have to leave flowers by a special stone to wish her well.

 

School’s going well, my team won a football game

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter