Just you and me

Once in Kyungsoo's Day-off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of alarm was ringing throughout a room. It was 6 in the morning as the sun raised up in the sky and the birds were already chirping happily. Kyungsoo grabbed blindly his phone and turned off the alarm. He yawned, opening his mouth like a sleepy lion. Rubbed his eyes, he sat on the side of his bed. Then he realized something felt wrong as he saw a lump of the blanket on his bed.

Kyungsoo pulled the blanket off and found a sleeping Chanyeol curled up like a baby. The sound of his breath almost lulled Kyungsoo to his sleep again. His soft black hair covered his eyes as it was getting longer. His lips opened slightly like a fish needed air and Kyungsoo can’t help but chuckle at the sight. One thing for sure was Chanyeol was beautiful even in his sleeping state.

Kyungsoo admitted that.

Kyungsoo then draped the blanket over Chanyeol again, letting the oldest of two go far to his dreamland. Quietly, he got out of bed and went out from his bedroom. The scent of freshly brewed coffee woke up his nerve even more and Minseok’s voice greeted him in the kitchen. The oldest in the group stood behind the counter while making a cup of coffee.

“Coffee?” Minseok asked with a smile.

“Sure, hyung. Where are the others?” Kyungsoo asked as he took a seat, waiting for his coffee patiently.

“Baek is in his room, playing games while the others have schedules. I have to go to my class in few minutes.” Minseok put Kyungsoo’s coffee on the table and the youngest silently thanked his hyung for the coffee.

“I see. I will see you in the evening then, hyung” Minseok nodded, smiling before grabbing his bag on the couch and going out from the dorm.

Kyungsoo sighed while staring at the coffee cup. Finally, he had a day off after long series of shooting Swing Kids. Even though he felt suffocated with a packed schedule that meant less sleep and break time, he enjoyed it to the fullest. When everyone had fun in Dubai, he was alone in Korea. He felt jealous, trying hard not to jump on the next flight to Dubai. And yet he knew what he was doing right now might be the best for his acting experience.

Every movie he starred in let him meeting new people and learning something new. That was the most important thing for Kyungsoo. The joy and happiness EXO-L let him have it for the moment.

He didn’t realize Baekhyun coming out from his room and s his arms around Kyungsoo’s neck. When Baekhyun blew air in his ear, Kyungsoo jolted almost burning his hand with the coffee. The offender laughed loudly, clutching his stomach and Kyungsoo pouted.

“Do that again and I will break your arms for sure,“ Kyungsoo threatened and Baekhyun kept laughing.

“You should see your face, Soo. You are so cute, you know that,” Baekhyun wiped his tears before having a seat across Kyungsoo. A yelp came from Baekhyun’s lips as Kyungsoo kicked hardly his shin.

“What’s that for?” Baekhyun rubbed his shin, easing the pain.

“Payback, Byun. Wanna some coffee?”

“Milk, please. I should be back to my war shortly, Lieutenant,” 

“Yes, Sir. Be back shortly, Sir.” Kyungsoo chuckled at his hyung’s antic as he went to the kitchen, pouring some milk in Baekhyun’s designed mug.

“Did Yeol s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter