bonus #1

Chart Topper, Heart Stopper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun kept on looking at his husband, trying to gauge what he’s feeling at their current predicament. The said predicament being stuck in an airport full of fans and media who were trying to take their pictures and making them unable to make it to immigration and, most importantly, their plane.

 

Good thing the airport’s security was alert enough and immediately came to their rescue when it became apparent that the situation could get out of hand soon. They didn’t even know who it was that they were protecting, as this was private information, but one glimpse at them and Baekhyun saw the recognition flash through their eyes.

 

This only further proved that their disguises did not work and whatever attempts their companies  had made to hide their flight details about their honeymoon trip were all in vain. Baekhyun tried to hide his face by using his green velvet tracksuit zipped up enough to conceal half of his face and even wearing golden round specs, while Chanyeol was in his all black ensemble - black coat, black cap lowered in an attempt to hide his face, and black scarf wrapped around his neck. All this effort to stay inconspicuous. And for what?

 

They should’ve known them being unrecognized was too much to ask for because the moment they walked through the airport, flashes and screams of their names filled the space. And ever since then Chanyeol has been frowning, trying to shield Baekhyun with his broad body, trying to hide him away from the cameras and people. All Baekhyun could do was pout and hide behind his brooding and (visibly) angry husband.

 

Baekhyun couldn’t help but smile though, because his husband looked hot. That’s how he ended up in his current situation - trying to send secret glances at his husband and pouting when he doesn’t even look his way for even a second. What’s up with that?

 

Chanyeol was busy talking with the security on how they could pass all these people who were trying to get near them or get a glimpse of them. Being top celebrities in South Korea did come with a lot of problems, this being just one of them.

 

Baekhyun was looking down and pouting, lamenting the lack of attention from his husband and how the flashes hurt his sleep deprived eyes. The media attention was understandable though as only a day had passed since their wedding. They had spent their wedding night in the country and that was kind of the reason why Baekhyun was tired and drowsy now. They should be on the way to their proper honeymoon in Europe soon.

 

If they manage to make it to their flight on time, that is. After much musing, he focused his attention back to Chanyeol’s deep voice (ignoring the butterflies in his stomach and the shivers going up and down his spine at the memories of what that deep voice could do) and heard his husband agree to a plan offered by the staff.

 

“How is that, Mr. Park? Do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter