I am that desperate

I am (not) that desperate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So when will you be leaving for US then?" Taeyeon asked genuinely. Of course, there was already a hint of sadness. 

"In one month time. But I can delay the study if..."

"No, why will you delay your study. You have prepared it for awhile already right?" 

"But we just got together, I thought it may not be the right time to leave you."

"I am not a kid Pany ah. I am a matured woman. Well, I can get really lonely without you. But I don't want our relationship to stop whatever you want to do. I want you to be happy doing what you want to do. And I believe our bonds are strong enough for long distance relationship. I trust you." 

"But I don't trust those fangirls of yours. Last time I have to fight with the guys for your attention, now I have to fight with the girls too. So how can I leave you here and know that you won't have a change of heart?" Tiffany teased. 

"Omo omo omo... so this is still about the fangirls huh? Hmmm so why not marked me as yours, and you can go for your study without any worries?" Taeyeon teased back. 

"What the hell, Kim Taeyeon! Is not even funny." Tiffany threw the pillow at Taeyeon's face. 

"Okok, I am just kidding. But really, you can trust me right? Because this stubborn  heart of mine beats for no one else but you, Tiffany Hwang." 

Hearing those sweet words from her lover just melted her heart. And she is more than confident that she found the right one.

"Alrighty, lets conquer the world! You, me and all our members." 

"Yup, lets do that!" Taeyeon then leaned down to kiss Tiffany who is lying down with her head on her lap. 

----------

"Pany ah, are you that busy? I haven't got any text message or video call from you for more than two weeks already. I miss you." 

Taeyeon sent the message and went on to ly on her bed. Like every other nights, she waited for her lover to reply her, but to no avail. 
----------
25 Jan 2018. 

The door bell rang. It was only 7am. Taeyeon don't have any schedule for the day. So nobody should be at her door. Taeyeon rolled down from her bed and dragged her feet to see the monitoring display. To her shock, it is her lover, Tiffany Hwang staring back at her on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter