Unknowingly Love

I am (not) that desperate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon and Tiffany have been roommates for 13 years and are almost inseparable. They are more than friend and slightly less than lovers. Family - that's what they called each other now. 

From trainees who went through the ups and downs together in order to debut; idols who conquered the Asia and the International to become nation's girl group; sub-unit that went on to break records; to sololists who showcased different genres of music. They have stayed by each other's side, growing up and bringing out the best of each other. 

But a sudden decision from Tiffany not to renew the contract with SM Entertainment stunned Taeyeon. 

"So you will be leaving for US to study? Since when did you decide to do that? You haven't told me anything about it."

"I've told you about it earlier this year that I wanted to try out acting. But I guess you were too busy with your solo comeback and concerts... AND maybe your NEW FANGIRLS..." Tiffany said sarcastically. 

"WHAT?!"

"You probably have more time for your fangirls now than you have time for me. You don't even remember that I told you about it right?"

"Wait. What are you talking about? What has this got anything to do with with whatever fangirls you are talking about? I remember you told me about your interest in exploring acting, but you never told me that you are flying to US to study. That's new to me!"

"Well, now you know it. I will be flying there to study. There, are we done now?"

"NO! What is this Pany? So I am just roommate to you and that you don't even care about how I feel? Do you know how disappointed I was when I heard about your leaving from internet and not from you?"

"You have so many fangirls, just get one of them to stay with you if you want." Tiffany replied monotonously and walked away from Taeyeon to go to her room. But before she could reach for her door, she was pulled back by Taeyeon. 

"We are not done yet Tiffany Hwang! Talk to me! Is this about my fangirls? What's wrong with them? Why are you pulling them into the picture? What has this got to do with you leaving me?"

Tiffany heaved a sigh and turned back to Taeyeon. 

"Tae, why must you be so caring to others?"

"What? You mean caring to our hoobaes? Isn't that what we should do? You have been a caring sunbae too...and the hoobaes like you alot too. So what have I not done right?" 

Damn. She's right. Why am I feeling so upset about it?

"But but.. but there is no need to ask them to call you directly right? You know you're so charming that not just the guys but the girls also fall head over heels for you." Tiffany replied in an increasing tone.

"So you are jealous because I have more fangirls than you? So I should stop caring for them, Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter