Two

Turn Around and Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a lunch hour but Hana is alone because Nayoung has to be in an operation room today. Hana decided to just have her meal at the canteen. She sat down at the empty table and start to enjoy the food. 

"Can I sit here?"

A sudden voice greet in front  of her. She look up only to found out the deep voice belong to Hongbin. She start to feel tense as she doesn't know how to react. 

'What should I do? Say yes? But there might be rumor of us if we had lunch together today. But if I said no , I will never get this chance anymore'

"Can I?" Hongbin patiently waiting for Hana to respond on him because she looks so taken aback. 

"err ..Yes sure" Hana offered the empty chair in front  of her to Hongbin.

"Thanks and I am sorry for disturbing your lunch. There's literally no empty tables , and I notice you're alone here.." Hongbin smile and take a sip of coffee. 

"Ahh.. It's okay" She gulps her saliva as her heart beat seriously beating so fast. It might be explode if Hongbin keep talking with that deep voice and showing a sweet smile of him. 

"I thought you still wore the pink helmet earlier"

Hana rounded her eyes. "Huh?"

Hongbin laugh as he find Hana confused face is quite cute .

"The pink helmet you wore this morning" He gesture his hand towards the head .

"Ahh.. That is so embarrassing to be honest " Hana can feel her cheek is blush from Hongbin tease. 

Again, Hongbin laugh at her flustered face. 

'Imagine we are a couple and you fill up my day with your laugh. I will be the luckiest girl.'

It doesn't took that long time for Hongbin to finishing his food and he's ready to leave the canteen, before he stop and look at Hana who still struggling to finished the food. 

"Hana.. Can I meet you in my room today?" 

"For

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter