One

Turn Around and Look at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh My God!!! I'm late"

Hana scream hysterically while speeding her pink scooter to the Seoul Hospital. As soon as she parked it at the usual place, without thinking much she run towards the front door with her card on her hand ready to scan it on the scanner at the reception desk.

"Shin Hana ! Where are you going ?!"

Nayoung shout her name when she saw Hana pass by her without greeting. 

"Sharp!! 8 am. Yes Hana. Good job for being on time." Hana proudly clapping when she successfully arrive at her workplace on time, considering she always late though. Suddenly Hana straighten her body while her eyes fixed on a guy passing in front of her. 

'Dr Lee Hongbin!' She scream in her head .

'OMG! He smile..He freaking smile at me.Arghh ,my sweetheart. My love. My sunshine. Just look at his dimple' Her heart pounding so much when Hongbin throw a very sweet smile at her then leave to his room. 

"Hey!" A sudden tap on her shoulder makes Hana jump scared , but then realized Nayoung burst out laughing. 

"What?"

"Are you okay, Hana?" 

"Of course I am. Why?" 

"Then, why did you still wore the helmet, girl? Did you forgot to take it off?" 

Hana rounded her eyes then trails her hand towards the head. She forgot to took it off when she parked her scooter earlier. 

"So, is that why Dr Lee smiling at me? Because I have this stupid helmet..Damn!! I thought because he fall in love with me" Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter