Pinch Me

Sweet Dreams

2

~Entering dream~
 I find my self sitting in a beautiful field of flowers. Each flower was more beautiful than the last... I look up, the sky is painted with an pinkish/orange evening glow, a few stars scattered across this wide open space separating the heavens and the Earth."Wow, I could get used to this", I say as  nature's spring breeze engulfs me in a cool embrace. As I examine my surroundings further, I walk towards an even more inviting spot by a shady oak tree. There laying under it...a man?
[U。・ェ・。U~Chimmy]

I walk a little faster trying to observe the man at a closer proximity. Reaching as far enough of a distance as I'd like to have between him and I, I realize that his face looks hauntingly familiar.... The man had skin that was similar to the purest honey one could find. There were little to no blemishes adorning him. Eyes,glowing pools of brown, and hair like golden fleece.His cheeks were tinted red, almost as if he were a bashful child dodging compliments. His facial features like an angel's, peaceful, and radiant,yet powerful, and chisled . It's like a sketch that came to life from its maker. But what caught my gaze,( dare I say it) were his lips. They looked as though they were as soft as a delicate pink rose,handled with care.But what gave his identity away, was the melodious humming that came from him. That man, was none other than my bias......Park Jimin!!!!! He was looking at the sky dreamily, and humming what sounded like a lullaby.I couldn't take my eyes off of him, and zoned out because of this... "Hello?...Hello, Miss why do continue to stare like that?" I snapped back to reality to figure out who said something to me, but it was only Jimin and I. " J-Jimin, you're speaking FLUENT English?" He looked puzzled.  His cheeks were puffed up in confusion.
"No, I'm afraid that you are mistaken, I'm speaking Korean ,you are also speaking Korean...and May I ask how you know my name ?" I blushed at how soft his voice was. "But I-I'm hearing the words coming out of my mouth and they are English, just like you. You are talking in English too". "Hmmm...", he trailed off wondering what the heck was going on." This is wierd, I thought. The man I would happily spend my life savings on was currently in my dream,being confused of my actions,how embarrasing... "Look, let's change the subject for a second." I walk over to the shady tree.
[Malia's P.O.V.]

 " Would you like to s-sit down?" Jimin was a little shy because of how close in proximity this stranger was."Yes..th-thankyou.." I thought I would reassure him by sitting with more space between us. "So what is your name miss?"  He gazed at me with kind and sincere eyes. "Oh...my name is Malia and the reason why I know you is because....I'm a big fan of yours." I say looking off to the side embarrassed. "One of my biggest fans eh? He grinned a knowing grin then. Almost as if he was expecting me to squeal and fangirl over him or something,but I remained calm. " I see..." He sighs and looks back at the sky. "So, tell me... where are you from?" He eyes me with genuine curiosity. This in turn, made me squeal internally, because he tilted his head and cascades of blonde hair moved in the gentle wind. So cute!!! " Well, I'm from New York City." Jimin opened his eyes a bit more in surprise. " Oh? New York, how cool~!" I laughed a little at his semi-childish nature. "Hmm, why do you think we are having this shared dream, Malia? " I don't know what happened, but my heart may have skipped a beat when he said my name curiously in his Gyeongsang dialect. I sat there for a good minute trying to figure out a reasonable answer, and...nothing... " Honestly, I'm not sure.." I sighed in defeat. " Well, either way, I am glad to have spent some time with someone as friendly as you. He gave me a toothy grin,( the one where his smile reaches to his eyes and stabs your soul). "Oh, th-thankyou, I c..could say the same for y-you." Suddenly, Jimin's body began to fade , as well as mine. " I guess it is time for us to wake up,hm?" I sounded a little saddened but silently agreed before I said hesitantly". "Til we meet again....Jimin." I waved at his disappearing form and then he waved beck with a closed eye smile. Everything faded to black .