Sweet Bejeezus

Sweet Dreams

 

3

 Jimin's P.O.V.

   I woke up slightly dazed, then I turned in my bed so I could check the time on my phone. ' 2:39 am' it read. I groan silently at how early it is and brush my fingers through my disheveled hair. "What a dream..." I say to noone in particular. The girl.... Malia....she seemed very nice, and she was very pretty. I wouldn't mind encountering her in my dreams again, I thought. A gentle smile played on my face as I got situated into my covers again, trying not to make any noises that would wake the other members. My forearm rests under my pillow as I drift off into a dreamless sleep. 

~ Timeskip 7:00am~

  My alarm goes off on my phone and I shut it off after a few minutes. I rub my eyes and stretch a little as I sluggishly crawl out of my bed. Making my way to the bathroom , I start the water in my shower, setting it on the perfect temperature. " Well, it's time to start the day..."

 Malia's P.O.V.

   In a jolt, I raise up from my spot on my bed. In the background I could hear my auto play still going through my playlist on YouTube. Now Playing: Love Sick by Shinee . When I took the moment to gather all of my thoughts, I couldn't help but squeal loudly enough for Alexandra to hear me from the other room. I could hear my footsteps coming from the hardwool floors from the hallway in our apartment. " What the hell happened Malia?!?!?! Why did you squeal like that ???" She asked me in amusement. "Oh my god, If I told you what happened promise you won't laugh?" Alexandra was hesistant at first, then she spoke up. " Fine Fine I won't laugh now tell me~!" She settled down in my chair near the computer. Cherry barking her way into the room, desperately wanting to find out whats's going on. I exhale a breath and search for the words to explained what just happened...