chapter five: new sides

wonderland share house ⇔ chapter fifteen is out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• • •

chapter five.

October, leaves remain on the ground and creatures go bump in the night. With Halloween upon the housemates, the house becomes the least festive place they spend their time. 

Inna sighed as Daniel came walking down the hall wearing devil horns, with his hands behind his back. Inna watched as he talked with one of the interns, as the headed to the main desk on their floor. One of nurses smiling as she watched Inna eyes unwaivering on Daniel. 

"Looks like someone has crush." She teased from behind the desk, Inna snapping out of it and denying it. Daniel placing a headband on Inna with a wide smile, the nurses cooing at the two in affection. 

"Doesn't it match her?" He asked, leaning on the desk as they waited for Doctor Yeon to come in.

"Probably in your eyes." The same nurse said with a wink to the two, causing Inna to reach up and take the headband off to look at it.

A Halo.

She slowly put it back on as Doctor Yeon walked to them, chuckling at the headbands.

"What? Don't have one for me?" Yeon joked, Daniel smiled and shook his head. 

Inna hasn't even gotten the nerve to even mention a date yet here, he is openly bringing things only for her.

 

Jangmi sighed, as she walked into the Enigneering department room, as someone jumped out, grabbing their arm she threw them over her shoulder. Her sneaker on their shoulder holding them to the ground.

"I told you not to scare Jang-nim!" One of the guys scolded the obivious first year.

"Here's the notes from Professor Park's lecture." She said, putting them on the table, leaving the room scoffing as the first year flinched.

Jangmi sat at a red light, looking around she spotted kids playing on a playground, one falling from a high height crying out in pain. Looking around for a parent or someone to help them, finding no one she sighed, pulling her bike off to the side and, running over to check on the kid. Pulling out her phone already calling an ambulance as she saw blood. The little girl sobbing loudly as the EMT's roll her into the ambulance.

"Aren't you getting in?" They asked, Jangmi looked down in thought seeing blood on her jeans she nodded hopping in. The little girl holding her hand the whole ride, Jangmi held the kids eyes as she began calming down. 

 

Dahyun checked out another client, her hair in pigtails with red and blue makeup on. She walked over to Dok, one of the artist as he placed a template on a clients leg. 

"He scheduled his next session for November 23." Dahyun stated, Dok smiled and nodded.

"Have you ordered lunch yet?" He asked, handing a mirror to his client to look at the piece. "That placement look good to you?"

"Yeah, it should be here soon. Ian wanted it as soon as possible." Dahyun said as the client agreed to the placement. 

"I agree with that. Don't worry, Sorin, we ordered extra for you." Dok said to the girl in his chair whom only chuckled and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter