With whom is he talking to?

Secret Love

"Come here after 4. Okay. Bye." Jungkook put away his phone in his back pocket and joins his other team members. 

"Who was it?" J-hope ask. 

"None of your business." He answers shortly. "Anyways, I'm going out for a bit. I'll be here back after 4. We don't have anything after that, right?"

"Nope. What are you planning?" Jin ask. 

Jungkook shrug. "Nothing that involves you guys." He answers. He grab his things and run out the practice room. 

"He's getting wierder each day." mutters Suga and the others nodded in agreement. 

It's now 4:09 pm. Jungkook panic when the other hasn't shows up. He turns his head around when he heard the door crack open. He smiles when his eyes met his lover. "You came." He mutters, approaching her then pull her into a hug. 

"Of course. It's like a rare opportunity for us to meet like this. Thank god, the other girls didn't ask too much questions. If not, I guess I'll die from exhaustion." says the girl with long, black hair. "Anyways, what are we meeting here for?" 

"Babe... could you please take a seat before asking such questions? I can't concentrate." says Jungkook, pulling the girl down to sit on the floor. 

"So?" 

"It's nothing. I just want to spend some alone time with you. Like you said, this is a rare opportunity for us to meet up without the members knowing about us." says Jungkook. 

The girl sigh. "Since when did you become so clingy? As far as I know, my Jungkookie never love being clingy before." 

Jungkook laughs. "That's before I met you."

The girl chuckles. "Stop saying cheesy things. It cringe me."

"I won't stop because I still love you." Jungkook tease. 

The girl groans. "For godsake, Jungkook!" she exclaims, rubbing all parts of her body. "Thanks to you, now I got goosebumps all over my body." She glares. 

Jungkook laughs and leans in to kiss her on the lips. The girl didn't protest instead, she kiss him back. "You never fail to make me fall deeply in love with you." she says. 

"Look who it is. I'm Jeon Jungkook, okay. You'll never get to resist me no matter what." He said, winking at her making her face flush. 

Little did they know, someone has been eavesdropping their conversations. "With whom is he talking to?" 

___________________________________________________

I'm sorry if I made you guys wait for this story to update. I'm sorry too because this chapter is short. Anyways, enjoy your reading~ I loooooveeeee you all.