Jungkook has a lover?

Secret Love

After the intense dance practice, the boys finally get to have a rest. Jungkook take the opportunity to call his lover. Of course, he's going somewhere far from people.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"Jungkook?"

"Yeah."

"Why are you calling me?"

"Just because. Anyways, are you free now?"

"Not really. I will need to attend meeting in a few minutes. Why?"

"I thought of asking you out for lunch at the usual place. But, maybe not today."

"Oh. Sorry. I'll make up another day. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Hey, I will have to end the call now. My members are coming."

"Okay. Bye. Take care and love you."

"Hmm. You too."

He put away his phone and goes back to the practice room and found all the members are gone. "What the heck? they left me alone?" He pack his things and goes back to the dorm. "This is how maknae's life work."

Jimin's pov

"Jimin, go and call out for Jungkook. We'll go for lunch together. He wouldn't be happy if we left him." orders Rapmon hyung.

"Why me? Why not V?" I ask, pointing at V.

"Because you're you. Now, go. I don't want to waste our time. We still have another schedule at 3." replies him.

I sigh and get up then goes to where Jungkook went. "Jung-" I stop on my track when I realize he's calling someone. I go and hide behind the door and try to eavesdrop his conversation with the caller. 

"Okay. Bye. Take care and love you." he said. I was so shocked. I feel like fainting. Our maknae has a lover? But, who is that unlucky girl? Or is it just my imagination? I really hope it was just me. 

I turn on my heel and run back to the practice room. "What took you so long?" Jin hyung ask.

"I went to the toilet on the way back." I lied. It's better like this than telling them what had happened. 

"So, where's Jungkook?" V ask.

I smile. "He said he's not going to join us for lunch. He has something important to do? I don't know but that's what he just told me."

"Really? You know, I don't really trust you in this. You sometimes become a good liar." says Rapmon hyung.

"Ouch... the words pierce my heart. How can you say that so bluntly? I am telling you the truth. Trust me." I look at all of them. 

They all sigh. "Okay. We trust you. Let's pack our things and go ack now. Or should we wait for him too?" 

"No. He said that if we want to go back, just go. Don't need to wait for him because he's afraid he'll wasted our time." I once again lied. God.... what had happened to me? Why am I so good in lying these days?

J-hope hyung narrowed his eyes at me as if he's suspicious of my action. Well, of course I look suspicious because I'm not telling them the truth. "Okay. If that's what he said. Let's just go without him."

I sigh in relief. Thank you, God. You just saved my life from danger. 

Once we've far away from the company building, I open my chat with jungkook and texted him. 

Jungkook-ssi????

 Hyung. Where the heck are you guys?

We're out for lunch.

Why didn't any of you come and call me?

I did but that time, you're on phone.

I thought that you have something else to do later.

So, I just left without telling you.

Seriously, hyung?

How could you....

Anyways, you told me that you came when I'm on phone.

Did you heard what I was talking?

I don't think I did.

I was busy tying my shoelace at the time.

Why? Do I need to?

Oh. Okay. Nevermind. You don't need to.

Okay, then. 

If you want anything, I'll buy for you.

Really? With your own money?

Yeah. Yeah. So?

I want jjajangmyeon and beef cutlet.

Coke too.

That's all?

Anything else?

Yep. that's all.

Nothing else.

Okay. I'll offline now. 

See you later at dorm.

Hmm. Bye.

Wow. I'm getting better at lying. How wonderful and sinful at the same time. Jimin.... Jimin.... very fool of you, dare to lie to your own group members. Not one. But three! Daebak. I just break my lying record.