Chapter 2

We are Homin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that Yunho is shocked is an under statement. His body went rigid, and he feels hot , and it feels like he is floating in the air .His eyes is fixed on Changmin though,  and his maknae is staring and looking at him lovingly. 

"Yunho hyung? " Changmin said, extending his two arms for a hug.  "I missed you so much,  hyung! "

 

Yunho hears his manager gasped then faked a cough and place a hand on his shoulder . The contact made Yunho's body relaxed a bit, and he knew what his manager is trying to tell him 'there is another person in the room' .

 

The sound of high pitched slaughter suddenly filled the room, and all pairs of eyes turns to look at the nurse . Even the smile on Changmins lips is now gone and his arms are down. 

 

The nurse is laughing so hard and all three men lost their voices and just watched her as she laughs louder and louder .

It took a full 3 minutes before the nurse collected herself and stopped laughing. A grin is still visible and tears of laughter can be seen in the corner of her eyes .

"I'm very sorry! " she apologized, while wiping her eyes with a tissue . "It's just that Yunho shii's shocked face is so funny! "

 

'Oh,  so she's laughing at me ?' yunho thought and ready to give her a piece of his mind but the nurse started talking once again .

 

"Don't worry! it happens most of the time to patients who are under anesthesia", the nurse said with  a smile. "I'm used to it!  I heard more interesting and intriguing stories than what Changmin  shii told me before you two arrives". The nurse stops talking and she look at the men in front of him , expecting some questions but everyone is quite and just staring at him , so she continue her explanation .

"You see the side effects or after effects of anesthesia causes some people to be out of it for a while and when they woke up they started d to say some bizzare things, or keeps on blabbing nonsense. That is what Changmin shii is experiencing right now,  its a normal thing , so don't worry about it! "

 

The 'blabbing nonsense' made Yunho smile,  he felt like a heavy load is suddenly lifted off his shoulders .

"Aaiisshhhh! Changmin ah,  what nonsense stories are you telling to our kind nurse here?" Yunho moves forward and went to stand next to Changmin who is sitting cross-legged on his bed. 

"I told her about our first meeting and how i fell for you the first time we met! " Changmin said without stopping and the sweet and innocent smile is back on his lips. 

 

"It was a loooong story !" the nurse buts in. "I enjoyed hearing it,  and Changmin shii is a good story teller.  I even hoped they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter